\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

A126AC28-C433-4415-A809-3F88D9193FAB.jpeg
wanting to move to Venice or Italy to be a tire Technician

Went to see the Belvedere the 318 starts up.

Supposedly it only has 40k miles.

It needs some body work
But he said he'll throw in the 440 and 727 torque flight.

I wish I had the budget atm I want a big block mane

I always get a chuckle out of people who try to use the fact that someone's car is leased as a dig against them. It's probably the stupidest argument possible, and speaks volumes to the person's lack of intellect.
People do that on here all the time :lol:

With the exception of collector cars, the only thing having a title in hand proves, is that you've got a lot of money tied up in a depreciating asset.

Might be headed to the dealership tomorrow
Gonna grab a bucket
And gonna grab a hellcat
MIGHT even be able to swing the red eye
Wife Is with it

Sheesh and to think how much money boss hog would have if he had any sort of financial literacy...

Flossing a RR title LOLOL catsvatvthe dealership prob busting guts selling 2016 models to the next rapper that walks in for a third of what he paid

But Slim has other than rap money too though, dude does pretty well as far as a rapper is concerned, also he gives back, much like all of the H-Town artists do.

Fam, I'd be madder than a **********, even though its covered, just the inconvenience at the early in the game, I'd be sick and ready to sell it back.
Know someone who bought a challenger
After 2 weeks had to bring it back to the dealership
Wasn’t any oil :smh:

Fam I wouldn't even want the same car back after some **** like that, I don't care about how many mechanics gave it the thumbs up, give me a different Challenger with the same specs and we're even steven.
he kept it
back in like 2016
they replaced the engine and some other stuff i believe

nawghtyhare nawghtyhare Bro go onto hellcat.org and go to the redeye owners thread. Post in there asking where they got theirs. You can get the car for invoice or maybe a lil better. Just gotta do some shopping. I dont think any dealer is comin off msrp in CA.

It happens with anything mass produced butttt GM quality has gone in the tank... If it ain't a Denali or Duramax GM can keep it.

That being said **** happens when you produce a cpl hundred k units of something as complicated as a car.

I wouldn't eem be mad if da Hemi had an issue like that.... a) you'll get a loaner car which will likely be nicer b) just lemon law and get another one plus have them take a lil somethin off the top for inconvenience

My truck the sway bar links are over torqued and it a low speeds it has a lil bump to it. Annoying AF and the dealer wants me to leave it there all afternoon and not gimme a loaner I alrdy stood them up on one appointment. I'm jus gunna keep scheduling it until they do what I ask (which will take 10 mins) or gimme a loaner

I live at the beach not a major metro area. No public transpo and nobody got time to he ubering all over town

7CBFB7E3-DDC5-481D-9B6A-0657EDE5EB8E.jpeg
A1542E7E-320B-4C14-8F76-41DDF4A6C1E8.jpeg
5DA85179-5D84-4E69-A188-842DD98A24B9.jpeg
G35’s in the shop so I got a loaner. This QX30 is just not a good car. It’s looks cool but the acceleration is dodgy, back window’s small and hard to see. The Auto Stop n Start is annoying (I just turn it off as soon as I sit ) .. no wonder it’s being phased out. I thought it had potential as a good cross between a car and an suv (aka crossover) ... but .... no.
Makes me want to stay away from Infiniti....

Back
Top Bottom