\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

yeah i cant remember the last time i actually went in to sit down or get it to go at a fastfood joint that has a drive through.

nelson999 nelson999 yeah I think conventional rennlist wisdom is if you're going to actually track your car ceramics are buns (and a contributing factor is cost).

flyknitlvr flyknitlvr why not just switch to Aftermarket? Pretty much always the answer on brakes :lol:

105676741-1547477055831rts2akpd.530x298.jpg

Numbers are out supposedly 760/625
Not a fan of the front I think the zl1s looking better.

Ceramic Coat the wheels. Not as much brake dust will stick and it'll be easy as hell to wipe/blow off

U stay in the car fatty?
:rofl:
You saying you don’t eat fast food or you don’t use the drive thru? You know sometimes if the line is too long I’ll get out the car go inside and order and by the time I get out I still see the same cars that were out there waiting :lol:

Reactions: ASE
You saying you don’t eat fast food or you don’t use the drive thru? You know sometimes if the line is too long I’ll get out the car go inside and order and by the time I get out I still see the same cars that were out there waiting :lol:
I work 5 days a week and walk to get lunch
Who the hell eats fast food on their days off?
I need somewhere to chill and have a drink

Sheesh and to think how much money boss hog would have if he had any sort of financial literacy...

Flossing a RR title LOLOL catsvatvthe dealership prob busting guts selling 2016 models to the next rapper that walks in for a third of what he paid

Back
Top Bottom