\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

This fool in a 2000 Chevy Cavalier hit my truck today... merged across two lanes as I was coming out of the turning lane. He bounced off like a tennis ball and had way worse damage

Here's hoping they dont play no games and cut me a check. I can probably get alot of it myself and use the money for some 35" tire and wheels

20190718_162118.jpg

Wheel is ruined. It's only about a 2 inch long scrape but the chrome cladding is donezo. Paint only scraped to the steel a little but yea not cool. Hopefully they shoot me a cpl racks for bunper/fender/wheel. Any insurance peeps in here got a guess as to what to expect?

20190718_162021.jpg

This fool in a 2000 Chevy Cavalier hit my truck today... merged across two lanes as I was coming out of the turning lane. He bounced off like a tennis ball and had way worse damage

Here's hoping they dont play no games and cut me a check. I can probably get alot of it myself and use the money for some 35" tire and wheels

20190718_162118.jpg

Wheel is ruined. It's only about a 2 inch long scrape but the chrome cladding is donezo. Paint only scraped to the steel a little but yea not cool. Hopefully they shoot me a cpl racks for bunper/fender/wheel. Any insurance peeps in here got a guess as to what to expect?

20190718_162021.jpg
Get that $ bro. Thank God the damage on your truck isn't so bad. Hope they pay up w/o playin no games

20190718_162118.jpg

20190718_162021.jpg
what did they say after???

Dude was a super nice guy he felt bad he scratched up my new truck with his POS but he didnt admit fault he was like oh I thought u were turning I didnt see ur signal to get back over blah blah. The cops didnt write who was at fault on the incident report either but there are cameras it was a busy coastal highway

brah america is back baby!!!!!

those exotic guys bug me sometimes i was at a meet and a high profile ex NTer witha 720s was talking trash about vipers aND vetters. cant wait for this new vette to hit the streets and whoop all the "exotic" butts

Back
Top Bottom