\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

The current M5 has up to 617hp already. I think the next one will have to be closer to 650/700.

Not surprised BMW kept the s58 to themselves. Don't want a supra competing with a M4 especially if the supra is lighter.
Exactly, why am I going to give you my best if we are competing. I get the savings aspect of it, but someone isn't giving there all in the deal. It just isn't good business, looks like Toyota certainly lost out on this one. Should have designed it in house from the start.

Man I don’t think I’ll ever get over the NSX’s price point. Such a cool car. :smh: Once these other brands creep into that 911 territory it rarely bodes well for their sales. Maybe I’ll cop an F-type for the low in a few years :lol:
Does it outperform a 911?

911 is a dime a dozen nsx is more exotic and rare

Exactly, why am I going to give you my best if we are competing. I get the savings aspect of it, but someone isn't giving there all in the deal. It just isn't good business, looks like Toyota certainly lost out on this one. Should have designed it in house from the start.

It could also have been the timing of R & D on the S58. I mean.....they are still testing out. It could also have been the price point that Toyota didn't want to touch. Who knows.

I am taking a 911 GT3 over the NSX 10 times out 10
Feel free to disregard me I am stuck in the 70's, 80's, and 90's in terms of cars. I would take the old NSX 10 times out of 10 over any GT3. I know the performance of the 911, but I have never been a fan of Porsche. Perhaps I'm not old enough to appreciate them. 38
images.jpg

62Pd.jpg

A few months back, I was driving on the freeway and all of a sudden the all the dash lights came on and radio cut out for like 5 seconds and then came back on. For that 5 seconds the engine was still running and the brakes and power steering were still working. After I safely got off the road, I popped the hood and saw that the positive battery terminal cable was pretty loose so I tightened it and figured that resolved the problem.

Fast forward to last week, i was driving on a residential street, then all of a sudden the opposite happened, the engine, brakes, and power steering stopped working, but the radio and other electronics were still on. I pulled over, checked the battery cables again and they were on tight. Then I just started the car back up no problems.

Now I already changed out the battery, alternator, and spark plugs recently. There aren’t any dash check engine lights or anything and my ODBII reader doesn’t show any error codes. What do you guys think the issue may be?

I mean for 150k price range the better car is the GT-R but if you goal is for stunting purpose then the Porsche would get chosen over the NSX any day of the week.

^check all your fuses too

sounds like a short somewhere

if not, worse case is its the ecm/bcm

based on where i live id go with NSX

GT3 is nice no doubt but Porsches are ehh

^ yeah, i can check the fuses later. The car drives fine though, no choking, stuttering or anything

A few months back, I was driving on the freeway and all of a sudden the all the dash lights came on and radio cut out for like 5 seconds and then came back on. For that 5 seconds the engine was still running and the brakes and power steering were still working. After I safely got off the road, I popped the hood and saw that the positive battery terminal cable was pretty loose so I tightened it and figured that resolved the problem.

Fast forward to last week, i was driving on a residential street, then all of a sudden the opposite happened, the engine, brakes, and power steering stopped working, but the radio and other electronics were still on. I pulled over, checked the battery cables again and they were on tight. Then I just started the car back up no problems.

Now I already changed out the battery, alternator, and spark plugs recently. There aren’t any dash check engine lights or anything and my ODBII reader doesn’t show any error codes. What do you guys think the issue may be?
Weird, what kind of car?

Something similar happened to my whip a While back, the radio was turning off and on. Then outta nowhere engine turned off and i lost power(current). Couldnt even turn on my emergency flashers.

Ended up being a solenoid that was going bad.

In the hellcat
At a 4 way stop light
my light turn green
cop WAS waiting at the light
Seems me and instead follows me
I switch lanes
He switches lanes
Now he following me
I had the kids in the car so I was driving normal anyway
Cop still behind me
I switch lanes
Cop switches too and throws on the lights
Cop asks “u know why I pull u over”
I said “cause I’m black”
He nervous laughs then mentions front plate
I say “I just got the car
Front plate In the trunk
Haven’t drilled holes in yet”
He says “oh I didn’t know”
Like he ain’t already run my plate and everything
Asks for my license
Didn’t ask for registration
Which of course he wouldn’t cause he already knows it’s registered :rolleyes
Then asks for my wife license
I say “why when she ain’t even driving”
He says “I want to know who I’m talking to”
When she ain’t even said a word
Walks back to the car runs our names
Comes back to my wife’s side
And speaks to her
And gives our license back
I’m heated not about the pullover
It’s the reason he gave
He I KNOW initially really just wanted to strike up a convo about the hellcat I’m sure
But the “because I’m black” comment
Threw him off and killed whatever small talk he really wanted to have about the car
He lame
Coulda rode beside and asked me to pull over
So we could talk about the car
Don’t use some wack *** excuse
Didn’t give a warning
Fix it ticket or anything
Lame *** cop
Oh and 3 patnas was with him
They was just chillin on a wall
Not even providing backup or paying attention

Last edited:
Back