\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I could never live in a place where u gotta rent a parking spot. That's insane.
Where do you live? NYC has a population of 8.5 million people so you can imagine why rental parking is needed. There are more cars than people here lol. And it works for me because there's no way I was going to drop that kinda bank on a whip & park it on the street. Being an employee of the property gets me a sweet little discount too :D

yo who was hating on the hellcat saying it would get dragged by a zl1 everytime
Maybe a regular hellcat. The redeye beat it by a car and it’s auto. Once he started shifting is when the redeye kept pulling. Modern automatics are extremely fast. Manual hellcat vs manual zl1 I’d put my money on the zl1 just cause it has the proper tires to win

Maybe a regular hellcat. The redeye beat it by a car and it’s auto. Once he started shifting is when the redeye kept pulling. Modern automatics are extremely fast. Manual hellcat vs manual zl1 I’d put my money on the zl1 just cause it has the proper tires to win
The disrespect
They hate us
Cause they ain’t us

is it a real LT-4?

i remember only the 96 Collector Edition(all silver) being able to come with the LT-4. not sure if the Grand Sports(same year) had that option

still a nice clean Vette either way
It did .this engine was also put in the grandsport at the time also.

Just seen a collection edition in silver along with other lt4’s with a hurst shifter last month ,they only wanted 10gs for it.

optispark can be removed.

As far as that car up there,awful wheel choice.
I like the refreshed model of the c4 ,last i saw zr1 (94+ ) going for 20gs. Id rather have that then the lt4.

GM still whooping on foreigns.
da C8 is a soul snatcher.

its going to hurt some feelings.
cant wait to see a c8 on some drag radials skinnys and a soopercharger with an air scoop on the roof

Back
Top Bottom