\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

IMG_2122.jpg

IMG_2160.jpg

IMG_2161.jpg

IMG_2153.jpg

IMG_2196.jpg

I’ll never get a black car ever again. My OCD almost killed me with that jeep. :lol:

And the church said "AMEN"

My neighbor has a srt8 charger blacked out on 24 inch bronze dubs. Hes lazy tho and it's never wet lookin. That cpl times he does have it detailed it's a feeling hurter. But then I realize with white I can wash and wax twice a month in like an hr and it looks like the day I drove it off the dealer lot

Why r u upgrading to 6piston?

u really don’t need it for street driving
I spoke to the builder this past summer when I visited the shop with my friend & he said its always a good idea to upgrade. I agree on the street 4 pot vs 6 pot is pretty much the same exact feel but he said with increased hp why not get the bigger brakes as well? You can never have too much braking power imo. The upgrades not happening anytime soon neither will the painting of the rotors. Although I'm itching to paint them lol but it'll all go to waste once the swap happens to the hellcat setup & than I'll have to paint those all over again.

You probably do need it for street driving when u got 4500lbs to stop. :nerd::lol:

not really but okay
I spoke to the builder this past summer when I visited the shop with my friend & he said its always a good idea to upgrade. I agree on the street 4 pot vs 6 pot is pretty much the same exact feel but he said with increased hp why not get the bigger brakes as well? You can never have too much braking power imo. The upgrades not happening anytime soon neither will the painting of the rotors. Although I'm itching to paint them lol but it'll all go to waste once the swap happens to the hellcat setup & than I'll have to paint those all over again.
Eh not worth the $ imo unless u doing serious track time

not really but okay

Eh not worth the $ imo unless u doing serious track time
I see where you're coming from but having 2 extra pistons on tap @ all times street/track can't hurt esp while spirited backroad driving. $ value is subjective I guess. To each their own :D. You pull the trigger on that Vette?

Just bought a new brake kit, passenger side motor mount, and led fogs.

Now only to find a mechanic to install everything and not headcrack me

nah that 4 and 6 feel different man
im tellin u
maybe from on stop light to the next its the same
but man when on the freeway
or needing to break suddenly
def feel the difference

nah that 4 and 6 feel different man
im tellin u
maybe from on stop light to the next its the same
but man when on the freeway
or needing to break suddenly
def feel the difference
Oh snap! Duh!!! I totally forgot you have the hellkeezy as well. Post pics man, why you holdin out on us lol. Agreed light-to-light probably not that big of a diff but like you said freeway & especially the need for sudden braking you can't beat that 6 piston setup. That is good enough reason alone for me wanting to do the upgrade in the future

Back
Top Bottom