\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Lol you know it! He's gotta great comeup story & a positive attitude while being humble. Sad to see that frontend collision he had in L.A. earlier this year, does he have a Redeye now?
Also a McLaren 570s and also a ram rebel. We need that YouTube money

FB_IMG_1570308330273.jpg
FB_IMG_1570308609617.jpg
FB_IMG_1570308609617.jpg

79 trans am, top picture is the recent

i saw another idiot over the weekend with the yellow ones left on :lol:

I had no idea those yellow pieces on the splitter of Chargers and Challengers were shipping covers. There is a guy that lives down the road from me with a blue Scat pack charger I think the color is b5? I don't know I'm not a Mopar guy, but he has them on his. I thought the color contrast was pretty nice actually. But then again I'm bias If I couldn't have a Mustang I'd get a Charger in that shade of blue. Blue is the best color on cars to me.

i saw another idiot over the weekend with the yellow ones left on :lol:
These people don't learn lol smh. After delivery, all that protector is doing is damaging the splitter with trapped dirt & vibrations from the road. Mopars now putting purple guards on for the 2020 models. I hear they've become an instant collectible lol

I had no idea those yellow pieces on the splitter of Chargers and Challengers were shipping covers. There is a guy that lives down the road from me with a blue Scat pack charger I think the color is b5? I don't know I'm not a Mopar guy, but he has them on his. I thought the color contrast was pretty nice actually. But then again I'm bias If I couldn't have a Mustang I'd get a Charger in that shade of blue. Blue is the best color on cars to me.
Yup its B5 & a dope *** color! Do that dude a favor, rip the guards off & throw em off a bridge lol. You'll be helping that poor front splitter a ton. I say black is best lol

Yup its B5 & a dope *** color! Do that dude a favor, rip the guards off & throw em off a bridge lol. You'll be helping that poor front splitter a ton. I say black is best lol

Next time I see him at the car wash Imma ask him about them lol...And man I like black but the amount of washing it would take to keep it clean for me would drive me insane. I'm already at 2 washes a weak. With a black car I'd be at 4.

Yeah Idk what he was thinking gettin a torquoise wrap on a Mopar lol but to each their own.

He's talking about white camo on the Red Eye. He and Organik leave those shipping covers on. :sick::lol:

Attachments

• 1570468953510.jpeg
    1570468953510.jpeg
    9.9 KB · Views: 131
Next time I see him at the car wash Imma ask him about them lol...And man I like black but the amount of washing it would take to keep it clean for me would drive me insane. I'm already at 2 washes a weak. With a black car I'd be at 4.
Lol very true, its a headache to maintain & you'd def be @ 4 or maybe even more haha. Def ask dude like why he keeps em on & ruining the splitter lol

He's talking about white camo on the Red Eye. He and Organik leave those shipping covers on. :sick::lol:
Ohhh ok, I haven't watched any recent vids so wasn't aware of the new wrap...looks better than the blue-ish wrap he had on the older hellkeezy. :smh: @ leaving the covers on

Back
Top Bottom