\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

:lol:  It's a New York thing odog24, you can live on Park Ave or anywhere in the UES or UWS, most New York apartments are so expensive because they are "Post-War" built. The architectural design makes ducts being installed costly. The real estate companies that do install central air either go bankrupt or drive the fees up at the tenants expense. It's normal to have a window unit. But I lived in other cities so I know most wouldn't understand that aren't from New York.

Fellow Manhattanite speaking true words. :smokin

:lol:  It's a New York thing odog24, you can live on Park Ave or anywhere in the UES or UWS, most New York apartments are so expensive because they are "Post-War" built. The architectural design makes ducts being installed costly. The real estate companies that do install central air either go bankrupt or drive the fees up at the tenants expense. It's normal to have a window unit. But I lived in other cities so I know most wouldn't understand that aren't from New York.

My apartment is in Brooklyn, and I'm currently subletting because I got a deal on office space too, saving to buy an apartment or loft in DUMBO or LES. 

SIDENOTE: SOLD for $105,000 ...cheapskate old fart low balled me for $15K though :smh:

$120k for a 360? How many miles was on it? I don't think he was the one ripping you off :lol:

$120k for a 360? How many miles was on it? I don't think he was the one ripping you off
laugh.gif
1K miles, and as you can see it was clean and wasn't beat up at all. Hardly drove it, ride the subway 90% of the time. I'm a people person, the car was just a life goal.

1K miles, and as you can see it was clean and wasn't beat up at all. Hardly drove it, ride the subway 90% of the time. I'm a people person, the car was just a life goal.

Oh never mind then, yeah that's more like it. A lot of the ones I see going for ~$90k have around 10-20k miles on it.

And that's cool man, if you don't mind me asking, how young were you when you got it?

I'll post my REGULAR cars....

I'm just a regular dude, with a regular family, a regular job and 2 regular cars!!!!

anyone here race at a track?
Done a few HPDE's
my dude what do u do? how u gon have a ferrari with a window ac?
laugh.gif
 It's a New York thing odog24, you can live on Park Ave or anywhere in the UES or UWS, most New York apartments are so expensive because they are "Post-War" built. The architectural design makes ducts being installed costly. The real estate companies that do install central air either go bankrupt or drive the fees up at the tenants expense. It's normal to have a window unit. But I lived in other cities so I know most wouldn't understand that aren't from New York.

My apartment is in Brooklyn, and I'm currently subletting because I got a deal on office space too, saving to buy an apartment or loft in DUMBO or LES. 

SIDENOTE: SOLD for $105,000 ...cheapskate old fart low balled me for $15K though 
mean.gif

laugh.gif
never been to new york but ill take ur word.

outta curiosity what do u do for a living?

anyone here race at a track?
I DO.
what kinda cars do u guys use? ur own?

I've been to the 1/4 mile track before in my old mustangs.

Now that I have an Evo I'm itching to go to see how I do. Also want to hit up some the parking lot courses that pop up every now and then.

This isn't my picture but I recently got a 2012 Rav4, the same model and color you see in the picture. Anyone have ideas that could make my car look "better". I like the way it is but I'd like to tweak it but not too sure on what I could do. What do you guys think of black rims? Any suggestions would be great, thanks.

What were you wondering..
Just your overall opinion of the car, pros, cons, regrets if any.

Maintenance issues, anything.

ILLICIT, im looking for a coupe though. That sedan is nice though.
pimp.gif
If I can find an 07 with low mileage, I woudnt mind picking up a sedan for the right price. Stick though.

Last edited:
what kinda cars do u guys use? ur own?

I use my friends E30 or E36. I used my IS250 just for kicks once and spun and came to the conclusion it isn't right for the track. :lol:
Planning on trying my Z4 at least once but I've been wanting to get an E46 as a track car.

did not see this the first time... IP 
tired.gif
 i still want this color. always had white cars.

anyway... black grill, black shoes, journey lip and itsa wrap but really the car looks clean as hell as is

6mt? looks like nav/prem package. rosewood or washi paper. tan or black?

Back
Top Bottom