\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

It was a third party dealership, and it turns out he wants cash, no finance. I talk to my insurance too and they said I wouldn't be able to get full coverage on the car if I do purchase it, so Im not going too.

Very nice, i like the color combination

Anyone have experience with Nissan GT-R? My girlfriend neighbor has one and its growing on me. I said the next car i would get is a Porsche but the GT-R seems to be a better value.

You said you had a F430, not a F360 in the thread with that cop getting his foot run over by some dude in his f458. You got a f360 and f430?
What rims are those if it's really yours?
I was being sarcastic in the other thread ...don't insult me.  The buyer will be here in a few so at this point it doesn't matter, ask me about the next car I post.

You said you had a F430, not a F360 in the thread with that cop getting his foot run over by some dude in his f458. You got a f360 and f430?
I was being sarcastic in the other thread ...don't insult me.  The buyer will be here in a few so at this point it doesn't matter, ask me about the next car I post.
my dude what do u do? how u gon have a ferrari with a window ac?

[QUOTE url="/t/266081/post-your-car-vol-been-a-minute/7260#post_16127431"]

[/quote]

what you plan on getting? :nerd:

Very nice, i like the color combination
Anyone have experience with Nissan GT-R? My girlfriend neighbor has one and its growing on me. I said the next car i would get is a Porsche but the GT-R seems to be a better value.

Thanks man. its my daily driver/project car. lol As for the gtr... Thats my next car too after grad school. i was just like you specking of porsches and what not...big fan of the gt2/3 and RWB porsche. But the GTR is such a bang for the buck... its FAST, WELL PRICED, CAN BE SERIOUSLY MODDED, and looks just amazing on the road. PLUS its a nissan so no crazy insurance/maintance. but honestlyafter i get the GTR i would only want exotics afterwards. not too many cars just embody all the princples of a sports car as well as the GTR does especially for the price.

roll.gif

laugh.gif
 It's a New York thing odog24, you can live on Park Ave or anywhere in the UES or UWS, most New York apartments are so expensive because they are "Post-War" built. The architectural design makes ducts being installed costly. The real estate companies that do install central air either go bankrupt or drive the fees up at the tenants expense. It's normal to have a window unit. But I lived in other cities so I know most wouldn't understand that aren't from New York.

My apartment is in Brooklyn, and I'm currently subletting because I got a deal on office space too, saving to buy an apartment or loft in DUMBO or LES. 

SIDENOTE: SOLD for $105,000 ...cheapskate old fart low balled me for $15K though 
mean.gif

laugh.gif
 It's a New York thing odog24, you can live on Park Ave or anywhere in the UES or UWS, most New York apartments are so expensive because they are "Post-War" built. The architectural design makes ducts being installed costly. The real estate companies that do install central air either go bankrupt or drive the fees up at the tenants expense. It's normal to have a window unit. But I lived in other cities so I know most wouldn't understand that aren't from New York.

My apartment is in Brooklyn, and I'm currently subletting because I got a deal on office space too, saving to buy an apartment or loft in DUMBO or LES. 

SIDENOTE: SOLD for $105,000 ...cheapskate old fart low balled me for $15K though 
mean.gif

laugh.gif
never been to new york but ill take ur word.

outta curiosity what do u do for a living?

anyone here race at a track?

i got a 07 g35 sedan , same interior and ish as the 37.....post pics later , picasso though all i can say , dont research the g anymore its the best in its price range when it comes to having that versatility of speed and luxury ....infiniti >

:lol:  It's a New York thing odog24, you can live on Park Ave or anywhere in the UES or UWS, most New York apartments are so expensive because they are "Post-War" built. The architectural design makes ducts being installed costly. The real estate companies that do install central air either go bankrupt or drive the fees up at the tenants expense. It's normal to have a window unit. But I lived in other cities so I know most wouldn't understand that aren't from New York.

SIDENOTE: SOLD for $105,000 ...cheapskate old fart low balled me for $15K though :smh:

damn, didnt know they go for that much still, you had low miles im guessing.

:lol:  It's a New York thing odog24, you can live on Park Ave or anywhere in the UES or UWS, most New York apartments are so expensive because they are "Post-War" built. The architectural design makes ducts being installed costly. The real estate companies that do install central air either go bankrupt or drive the fees up at the tenants expense. It's normal to have a window unit. But I lived in other cities so I know most wouldn't understand that aren't from New York.

SIDENOTE: SOLD for $105,000 ...cheapskate old fart low balled me for $15K though :smh:

:lol: never been to new york but ill take ur word.

outta curiosity what do u do for a living?

anyone here race at a track?

I DO.

i got a 07 g35 sedan , same interior and ish as the 37.....post pics later , picasso though all i can say , dont research the g anymore its the best in its price range when it comes to having that versatility of speed and luxury ....infiniti >

This man knows. 15 racks n u can find u a nice 07. Wouldnt mess with anything okder than that tho.

yeah dont go older than 07 sedan or 08 coupe because if not its gonna have that outdated body and interior .

Back
Top Bottom