\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

CB8821A8-EAB7-4571-B1A1-38952ABA8476.jpeg

Glad I'm alive.

Driving back from Georgia I fell asleep. I cannot believe I'm alive fellas I'm going thru it

Know you guys would be able to offer me some good advice

Driving back from Georgia I fell asleep. I cannot believe I'm alive fellas I'm going thru it

Damn bro, glad to see you're ok though, Sheesh! God is good. You'll get through it in no time. Sending prayers your way family

Glad you made it out alive, I was in same situation as you a few months back, you’ll always get another car, can’t get your life back so give thanks to god.

now if the accident was due to yourself not sure how that work with insurance. Was car paid off or you still was making payments?

Basically the police report says I lost control of the vehicle.

I told the officer I was wide awake

Dude really had the nerve to come to the hospital and hand deliver me a failure to maintain lane ticket

Me and my boy got out totally unscathed. Lower body is in pain and I'm a emotional wreck

Tow dude told me if I was driving something else I would be dead

Dude really had the nerve to come to the hospital and hand deliver me a failure to maintain lane ticket

Me and my boy got out totally unscathed. Lower body is in pain and I'm a emotional wreck

Bro I’m glad you made it, that’s crazy.

Damn. Glad u alive. Always prioritize your rest and stay safe bro. God speed.

Plenty of times I almost fell asleep at the wheel, people underestimate how easy it is to fall asleep driving. If you’re feeling tired, park and walk around a little.

You’re still alive, so just move on. Nothing you can do. Lesson learned, now move on. At least you’re still walking. Could be worse, you could be in a wheelchair or could have killed your friend.

Dealership tried to give me 9% and 84month financing once I showed them my pay stub lmao
Walked right out that *****

You should really get the best financing you can from somewhere else and using that as leverage. Try to get the dealer to beat the terms you already have.

Back
Top Bottom