\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

My credit is solid. Dealer kept saying dont worry dude you can afford it. Lol

try to get a loan From a credit union, see if they offer you a 4% or 5% rate instead of that 9%. But I wouldn’t even do business with that place after that comment “dude you can afford it”.That Salesmen would’ve turn me off from any future deals.

Dealership tried to give me 9% and 84month financing once I showed them my pay stub lmao
Walked right out that *****
Damnn I didn't even know dealerships offer an 84 month finance period. That's 7 years of depreciation after being paid off, sheesh! Good you walked out of there. Stealerships & their shady tactics smh

Idk
Never got one
Wanted to
Just to protect the paint
But don’t really like folks having my car
For an extended period of time
Don't wraps take like a day though?
TallGuy basically stole Mr Organiks entireee lingo.

I watched the beginning of Tall Guy he never talked like that.

Yeah homie I need you to have the car longer than a week to tell me a car is "worth it". You have not taken the car in for maintenance, no adverse weather conditions. Car isn't for me.

CB8821A8-EAB7-4571-B1A1-38952ABA8476.jpeg

Glad I'm alive.
Any before pics, never saw the car. Also why didn't you just pull over once you started getting sleepy. I see the BMW on the wheels so I know you could afford a hotel in NC or chill for a couple hours at a rest stop?
Driving sleepy can be as dangerous as driving drunk. Drive safe out there.
I remember hearing it is worse than driving drunk. At least drunk you see the lights of oncoming traffic sleep you never see a thing.

King thought he was Clark Griswald

Damnn I didn't even know dealerships offer an 84 month finance period. That's 7 years of depreciation after being paid off, sheesh! Good you walked out of there. Stealerships & their shady tactics smh
You can finance Benz for like 12 years I once heard.

Who here owns a dash cam? I'm looking to get one for my car.
I have posted numerous times BlackVue, no money from the sale for me. Just pleased with the product.

I have these in both my cars and need to get one for my wife.

I love the BlackVue, it is a few bucks but it more than pays for itself when compared to a $500 deductible. My truck has it only out the front window, because my rear window rolls down. However my car has it recording the front and rear. I have been in an accident in the truck, guy side swiped me and tried to say it was my fault. State trooper asked each of our sides I let him go to see if he would tell the truth. he didn't I said my side and also mentioned I have a dash camera that recorded the whole thing. The guy started saying how that is unsafe and assumed I was recording with my phone. So we walk back and look at my mounted dash camera and the guy starts changing his story instantly.
"Oh uh yeah I might have not looked when I changed lanes."

You can pull up live video on your phone or go back and view a starred event when your car was hit. In my car I have the battery backup so it is always recording when my car is turned off. Then once I start my car it starts recording again but powered by the car. When I start up my car it will alert me if my car was hit and I can view what actually happened, within reason. If someone gets out and hits my car with their door then I won't see it, I will just see the car move a bit and someone walk away from their car.

After my last accident where two kids totaled my S5 I said never again. I saw the lights in my rearview mirror they were switching lanes at a fast pace so I got in the farm right lane. They hit the lady next to me and rammed her car into mine and causing me to hit a guard rail.

I have a thinkware 750 which is really good also got the rearview camera been meaning to install it in my new whip which i copped a few months ago. The newest model is the 770. Blackvue is also another highly rated option.
Also for Dashcam go with Blackvue best in the business, get the 2 channel so you have front and rear cameras going at the same time. You can pull up the live feed on your phone, with there app. I have one in my truck but I need to get one for my car, just been dragging my feet.

kingfoamnyc kingfoamnyc
glad youre ok homie

damn 9% for 84mo, thats crazy, esp if you have good credit
i recently got 6.5% at 72mo on my SS and i have average credit at best

i need to get that Blackvue 2 cam set up

Dealership tried to give me 9% and 84month financing once I showed them my pay stub lmao
Walked right out that *****

Lmao.

They tried making me agree to their terms at 30% interest rate, 6 years, maximum of 1800 down.

Interest rate wasn’t shown, but they gave me an amount with 3 options depending on down payment.

Didn’t even check my credit. I went off and yelled in their faces. Then laughed, they tried shaking my hand I told them don’t try to shake my hand after disrespecting me like I don’t know wtf is going on.

I wanted to put 6k down on a 11k car for3years just for Uber. My credit 763. Not great but good. This would’ve been my 4th car. I look young, so they tried to take advantage like they always do.

Anyways, get your financing before you go.

If they ask me “well how much can you afford monthly” BS, I just look at them and laugh, then ask for a different salesman. If one can’t be provided, I tell them “**** YALL” and walk out.

They called cops on me one time because I did that, then took 5 apples they had at the desk. Lady chased me and blocked my car so I couldn’t leave, I told her to ***** B. I was laughing because it’s free to customers with no limit, she was mad cuz I said “**** all y’all.” Then everyone at the dealership came outside and kept telling me, “give the apples back” I said “no, move out, lemme go.” From the crack of my window. More employees came out, one dude just looking at me laughing because he seen I’m a real street gato and I seen he was too. Anyways, long story short, Manager told them to stop and get back inside, I left with my apples son. Cops never came. My fault, I know yall dgaf. I’m tripping, but I ain’t type that for nothing. True story.

Last edited:
Lmao.

They tried making me agree to their terms at 30% interest rate, 6 years, maximum of 1800 down.

Interest rate wasn’t shown, but they gave me an amount with 3 options depending on down payment.

Didn’t even check my credit. I went off and yelled in their faces. Then laughed, they tried shaking my hand I told them don’t try to shake my hand after disrespecting me like I don’t know wtf is going on.

I wanted to put 6k down on a 11k car for3years just for Uber. My credit 763. Not great but good. This would’ve been my 4th car. I look young, so they tried to take advantage like they always do.

If they ask me “well how much can you afford monthly” BS, I just look at them and laugh, then ask for a different salesman. If one can’t be provided, I tell them “**** YALL” and walk out.

They called cops on me one time because I did that, then took 5 apples they had at the desk. Lady chased me and blocked my car so I couldn’t leave, I told her to ***** B. I was laughing because it’s free to customers with no limit, she was mad cuz I said “**** all y’all.” Then everyone at the dealership came outside and kept telling me, “give the apples back” I said “no, move out, lemme go.” From the crack of my window. More employees came out, one dude just looking at me laughing because he seen I’m a real street gato and I seen he was too. Anyways, long story short, Manager told them to stop and get back inside, I left with my apples son. Cops never came. My fault, I know yall dgaf. I’m tripping, but I ain’t type that for nothing. True story.

This belongs in https://www.reddit.com/r/thatHappened

Damn
U sure should them
Street gato different
Lmao.

^ 19 Camaro SS with A10
had it for about 6 weeks
thing sounds amazing and fast af

mods on plan
Rotofab cai
MSD intake
95mm TB
Cam (dod/afm delete)
AWE exhaust
Pirelli PZeros(sorry these goodyears suck)

hate cold weather, summer tires are no joke in cold weather

20191109_101124.jpg

been pushing winter beater lately (old rusty Focus)
That front end :sick:

Who here owns a dash cam? I'm looking to get one for my car.

I got one (actually 2). I can get my other one if you want it

Street Guardian SG9665GC

Will double check but im pretty sure i have all the hardware wires etc.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom