\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I think BMW interior is the least luxury out of the 3 brands ( BMW, Audi and MB) but it is still MILES better than anything from Ford, Chevy and dodge.

But it should be, it's a luxury brand

da redeye is a 10 second whip out da box.

anyways I would'nt be caught dead in a new bmw, driven all ranges of bmw and im sorry but that interior trash for the price.
Driven da i8 and for the price gimme da porsche>>>
new 5 series trash too.

but, as we have seen with the track hawk big suv with big power and allwheel drive is a good package, da x3m competition is damn impressive and puts together some really really good numbers for a baby hauler.
Have you yourself ran a 10sec pass in a redeye? Just curious if you are speaking from experience or from magazines

An X3m comp is not right there or better than the hellcat in almost every metric? Da hemi can do a mean burnout though - that’s what really matters. :lol:
Lol@ mean burnouts!! It was stated already that smokin the tires is a measure of performance

Btw what Audi do you have? I didn't really somebody else was in the Quattro crew

Lol@ mean burnouts!! It was stated already that smokin the tires is a measure of performance

Btw what Audi do you have? I didn't really somebody else was in the Quattro crew
sq5, will probably be upgrading to sq7 in a year or two - once my son gets a little bigger. Always have loved audis, the b5 s4 was like my dream car when i was in high school. :lol:

lol yall still talking about that?

i didnt say it was a measure of performance, i meant if a vehicle doesnt have the power to overpower the tires then its probably not fast.

dont be a weirdo b

sq5, will probably be upgrading to sq7 in a year or two - once my son gets a little bigger. Always have loved audis, the b5 s4 was like my dream car when i was in high school. :lol:

But but but the hemi has 717hp. Get the Durango when it comes out to you can get you son from the stop sign to the drop off curb in 11sec or less

lol yall still talking about that?

i didnt say it was a measure of performance, i meant if a vehicle doesnt have the power to overpower the tires then its probably not fast.

dont be a weirdo b
Hahaha, just giving you **** man. But even what you just said isn't accurate. My M3 can overpower the tires any time I want and I would not call it fast at all. BRZ has no power but it was an incredible rewarding car to drive.

Ppl focus so much on power but it is really one of the least things you should be worried about because it is the easiest thing upgrade. That's why there is the saying " you can make anything fast.

Suspension
Trans
Chassis
Steering feel/ input

All those come waaaaaaay before HP imo

But but but the hemi has 717hp. Get the Durango when it comes out to you can get you son from the stop sign to the drop off curb in 11sec or less
I prefer the luxury experience overall, from driving to service. I don’t think I could go back to that standard non luxury service experience ever again. :lol:

2021 Dodge Challenger ACR Is Being Benchmarked Against the Viper: Report
A leaner, meaner, racing Challenger with Hellcat power is supposedly on the way.
BY PETER HOLDERITHMAY 29, 2020
2019 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye Widebody
DODGE
Dodge's ACR nameplate started on the Viper in 1999 and has only been bestowed on one other vehicle, the compact Neon sedan. ACR stands for American Cup Racer, and it's a trim level that represents the very best Dodge has to offer when it comes to on-track performance. It's been in hiatus for three years since the Viper was discontinued, but a report from Allparindicates that's about to change with the 2021 Dodge Challenger ACR.

According to a longtime source for the website, a slew of upgrades are in store for the LX-platform Challenger to shed the muscle car label in pursuit of pure performance. These include reworked aero, tires, brakes, suspension, and more. All of these modifications are focused on turning the rather portly two-door—the Challenger Hellcat weighs over 4,400 pounds—into a sub-two-ton weapon on the track.
Dodge plans on using some existing components to accomplish this, as money is tight due to the current global circumstances. These include the rear wing from the Viper ACR-E, a modified version of that same car's splitter, and likely some other adjustable suspension components from the Viper such as the shocks. Nothing is said about the transmission in Allpar's report, so the Challenger ACR may have to make do with the six-speed manual that's offered on the Challenger Hellcat.

https%3A%2F%2Fs3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com%2Fthe-drive-cms-content-staging%2Fmessage-editor%252F1590800205140-dodge-viper_acr-2016-1600-04.jpg

DODGE

There's rumored be two engine choices, the 6.2-liter, supercharged V8 out of the 797-horsepower Challenger Hellcat, and the brand's 392ci Hemi which produces 485 horsepower naturally-aspirated. The brakes, likely from Brembo, will have to work hard to get the cars immense girth—even after being lightened—to a halt.
Dodge hopes all of this will add up to the new Challenger ACR being within two seconds of its Viper predecessor around a track. They also want to de-throne Ford's new GT500 Mustang, which is hard to beat with its 760 horsepower V8, dual-clutch transmission, and aggressive aerodynamics.
There's no information concerning the car's release date, but with the next-generation Challenger's development delayed due to the global crisis, Dodge has some time to whip the muscle car into shape. I for one would like to know FCA's diet secrets if they can truly shed nearly five hundred pounds off of the jelly-bellied Challenger.

Hahaha, just giving you **** man. But even what you just said isn't accurate. My M3 can overpower the tires any time I want and I would not call it fast at all. BRZ has no power but it was an incredible rewarding car to drive.

Ppl focus so much on power but it is really one of the least things you should be worried about because it is the easiest thing upgrade. That's why there is the saying " you can make anything fast.

Suspension
Trans
Chassis
Steering feel/ input

All those come waaaaaaay before HP imo
rewarding and fast are different

i think what u mean is a car such as a brz is much easier to drive at the limit on public roads which is why you might feel more "reward" driving it

power can be upgraded but its not easy to have reliable consistent power, like dude with the gti in this thread who upped the power on his stock 4banger, it didnt last long.

and different strokes for different folks, my main attraction to a car is being able to have it pin me in my seat and accelerate quickly.

I prefer the luxury experience overall, from driving to service. I don’t think I could go back to that standard non luxury service experience ever again. :lol:
Hahaha, COMPLETELY know what you mean. The experience I have when I took the Q8 in was night and day difference then when I took the raptor in.

yall should see the interior of my m3 i dont even got idrive :lol:
audi and mb interior looks too busy i like how minimal looking bmws and porsche interiors are

I'm actually curious how driving comparison test would go between a X5M/X6M and a trackhawk....in all aspects of driving now just straight line

2021 Dodge Challenger ACR Is Being Benchmarked Against the Viper: Report
A leaner, meaner, racing Challenger with Hellcat power is supposedly on the way.
BY PETER HOLDERITHMAY 29, 2020
2019 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye Widebody
DODGE
Dodge's ACR nameplate started on the Viper in 1999 and has only been bestowed on one other vehicle, the compact Neon sedan. ACR stands for American Cup Racer, and it's a trim level that represents the very best Dodge has to offer when it comes to on-track performance. It's been in hiatus for three years since the Viper was discontinued, but a report from Allparindicates that's about to change with the 2021 Dodge Challenger ACR.

According to a longtime source for the website, a slew of upgrades are in store for the LX-platform Challenger to shed the muscle car label in pursuit of pure performance. These include reworked aero, tires, brakes, suspension, and more. All of these modifications are focused on turning the rather portly two-door—the Challenger Hellcat weighs over 4,400 pounds—into a sub-two-ton weapon on the track.
Dodge plans on using some existing components to accomplish this, as money is tight due to the current global circumstances. These include the rear wing from the Viper ACR-E, a modified version of that same car's splitter, and likely some other adjustable suspension components from the Viper such as the shocks. Nothing is said about the transmission in Allpar's report, so the Challenger ACR may have to make do with the six-speed manual that's offered on the Challenger Hellcat.

https%3A%2F%2Fs3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com%2Fthe-drive-cms-content-staging%2Fmessage-editor%252F1590800205140-dodge-viper_acr-2016-1600-04.jpg

DODGE

There's rumored be two engine choices, the 6.2-liter, supercharged V8 out of the 797-horsepower Challenger Hellcat, and the brand's 392ci Hemi which produces 485 horsepower naturally-aspirated. The brakes, likely from Brembo, will have to work hard to get the cars immense girth—even after being lightened—to a halt.
Dodge hopes all of this will add up to the new Challenger ACR being within two seconds of its Viper predecessor around a track. They also want to de-throne Ford's new GT500 Mustang, which is hard to beat with its 760 horsepower V8, dual-clutch transmission, and aggressive aerodynamics.
There's no information concerning the car's release date, but with the next-generation Challenger's development delayed due to the global crisis, Dodge has some time to whip the muscle car into shape. I for one would like to know FCA's diet secrets if they can truly shed nearly five hundred pounds off of the jelly-bellied Challenger.
This is what I’m talking about. Finally putting the hellcat on a diet

Back
Top Bottom