\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

crazy how the x4m is down on hp and has a slower 0-60 but still pulls on the trackhawk

I'm actually curious how driving comparison test would go between a X5M/X6M and a trackhawk....in all aspects of driving now just straight line
pretty sure the x3m beats the track hawk in most metrics and maybe a straight line too

Last edited:
they needed to a third race as a tie breaker, i guess the bmw had the fastest time though.

F9B1E157-5064-4C43-B746-A9002153B70C.jpeg
What is this

sq5, will probably be upgrading to sq7 in a year or two - once my son gets a little bigger. Always have loved audis, the b5 s4 was like my dream car when i was in high school. :lol:

wife just copped one.2017 prestige plus I think the package was...?

Might seem like a small thing but how on earth do a4’s not have auto brake hold? :lol: Do other Audi models not have either? I think the SUV’s do.

wife just copped one.2017 prestige plus I think the package was...?
Sq5? Congrats! Post pics. It’s either a premium plus or a prestige. the main difference between the two is the tech. Prestige has hud, lane assist, etc.
I don’t really need all the extra tech, front/rear sensors and cameras is enough for me so I went prem plus.

Might seem like a small thing but how on earth do a4’s not have auto brake hold? :lol: Do other Audi models not have either? I think the SUV’s do.
I would think they do. I had a 5spd 2011 or 12 Jetta that had the brake hold so I would assume that the Audi’s would then too.
Now I've heard it all, I just want to make sure I understand what you're saying....... so they don't know how to drive an automatic transmission, all wheel drive vehicle in a straight line? Lol
:lol: #hemigang

Sq5? Congrats! Post pics. It’s either a premium plus or a prestige. the main difference between the two is the tech. Prestige has hud, lane assist, etc.
I don’t really need all the extra tech, front/rear sensors and cameras is enough for me so I went prem plus.

this is it. Yeah it’s the prestige, she basically got it because all the accents were blacked out. :lol: she doesn’t care about that either and she liked the gunmetal.

B6E5FAF2-D848-436D-A6ED-492874B486A1.png
6CE6632E-4D8D-4D66-9097-410A9CD2E819.png

this is it. Yeah it’s the prestige, she basically got it because all the accents were blacked out. :lol: she doesn’t care about that either and she liked the gunmetal.

B6E5FAF2-D848-436D-A6ED-492874B486A1.png
6CE6632E-4D8D-4D66-9097-410A9CD2E819.png
Very nice. The black optics package is a must imo. I’m not the biggest fan of red interior but the two tone red/black is much better looking than the all red in the new ones IMO

have fun with it, if she lets you :lol:

Very nice. The black optics package is a must imo. I’m not the biggest fan of red interior but the two tone red/black is much better looking than the all red in the new ones IMO

have fun with it, if she lets you :lol:

I don’t really like it either tbh, and I don’t think she cares either way. Not my whip so she can do her. :lol:

haha yeah I can drive it. I’ll take it for a rip later. We’re racing. :lol:

I don’t really like it either tbh, and I don’t think she cares either way. Not my whip so she can do her. :lol:

haha yeah I can drive it. I’ll take it for a rip later. We’re racing. :lol:
Gti and sq5 are two fun *** cars tho :smokin my wife drives a boring *** Acadia. :lol:

Now I've heard it all, I just want to make sure I understand what you're saying....... so they don't know how to drive an automatic transmission, all wheel drive vehicle in a straight line? Lol
yeah theres more to handling that 707hp
then stepping on the gas
come pull up
and ill show u a few things

Back
Top Bottom