\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Messaged $pitta through his side account for his hobby business three days ago to see if he could give me some game. But its a serious question that I have though since there's 30+ cars that I want to own. How does it work?

Screenshot_2020-06-09-12-56-15.png

Did my own research but I've always got varying results.

I've always had 10+ cars on my insurance. I grew up in a family of 6. My moms and pops had bunch of cars, my sister and brothers had cars. Price has always been the same if i one or multiple.

In the name of everything holy that is the most god-awful car I have ever seen in my life. Burn it in a lake of fire and start over
i honestly think its going to be a super hot seller, the grille market is like the lift market. the bigger lift on ur truck the more attention, the bigger grille the more attention

no matter how awful it looks.

BMW smart for this

My co worker just bought da high county for 80k and dropped another boat load on rims and suspension. But yeah I know it gets crazier.

same concept as oil money here. Just off paving. Work until you can’t stand anymore get hella ot and cop ignorant things. :lol:

Seen this 1 million times
the stang and the bay

I was just watching an episode of fast & loud where they build a Bullitt and recreate this chase scene. The scene was trash but it was cool watching them do the stunts and build the car

DECIDED TO GET OUT AND TRY “ROLLER SHOTS”... (MY OLD LADY DIDN’T CRASH IT :lol:) IT WAS UNCOMFORTABLE SHOOTING THESE, :lol: BUT I THINK THEY CAME OUT DECENT. [IG: @elitist392]
65A73E90-1232-4546-A884-865227C2F279.jpeg
C82C1645-7CB2-43E6-A925-A76E238DCCB6.jpeg
what city u in
my wife taking one of the challenger this weekend
on a cruise around the bay with one of her car clubs

:nerd: :nerd:

Yeah, salvage title! If, and that's a BIG if, the unibody & substructure is okay, than maybe it's ok for a driver that you don't have to worry about future value. A cool car to just drive. But if there was any major repairs to the underside, then it's a no!! Plus, some insurance companies won't provide coverage to a salvage car and if your not paying outright and need financing, a lot of lenders won't touch a salvage car to give a loan to.

There are only a few cars I would go for salvage. Ford GTs sell even with salvage titles for decent (not clean) money. As long as there is a PPI done by the right person (GT Guys) then buying a salvage GT is ok.

The Lotus Elise & Exige. The cars get totalled only because the front and or rear clamshell get damaged (despite the undercarriage being 100% fine)!. The insurance companies do this as the clam is very expensive to repair (all fiberglass), if it's damaged seriously. Lots of Elise models with salvage have perfectly fine frames, fine powertrain, fine suspension but having a damaged clamshell kills the title. I've read stories on LotusTalk.com where an Elise got "tapped" enough to put a small crack in the shell and yup, they totalled it! Crazy stories on the car. And I still want one SO BADLY!!!

Last edited:
all these country dudes I work with drop Porsche money on trucks. I just don’t get it. :lol:

I get having a truck, I’ve had plenty. But I’d never drop 80k+ on one.

I argue jokingly with those guys at work. They like "That little Porshe? I give that to my girlfriend, give me a truck with the lift, etc" I'm like AIGHT MAN :lol: . They absolutely love those 80k+ trucks in the south especially Texas.

Looking to get a new DD. Baby coming in a few weeks and he won’t fit in the back of the 911 until he’s in a front facing seat. Thinking gti vs. golf r vs. m3

Bruh u dont understand

the blood rushes to my netherregion when i think of the demon lifting its front tires due to the copious amounts of power running thru that drivetrain :evil:

You need some ***** man

:nerd: :nerd:

damn it's a manual too, wonder why it's got a salvage title

Looking to get a new DD. Baby coming in a few weeks and he won’t fit in the back of the 911 until he’s in a front facing seat. Thinking gti vs. golf r vs. m3

Wifey don't got an SUV?

my advice is that putting a baby in and taking him/her out of a carseat in a car that low is going to be a massive pain in the *** if you have any height at all

Back
Top Bottom