\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

yeah dog u cant get away with a straight piped v8 unless its a weekender or something its way too loud to DD real snap crackle pops no tune... but damb does it sound good

yeah dog u cant get away with a straight piped v8 unless its a weekender or something its way too loud to DD real snap crackle pops no tune... but damb does it sound good
Yeah that would be hard to getaway with

what about if its pre75? Do they still have to abide by the decibel law?

IM IN MEMPHIS.... BIGGER ISSUES. THE PO-PO AINT WORRIED ABOUT EXHAUST. TRUST ME, IF ANYTHING THEY’LL RIDE UP ON YOU AND GIVE YOU A THUMBS UP. AND NO EMISSIONS HERE.

Some of us linked up to wish some kids happy birthday...

BD0E0305-C4F7-4AC1-B2F3-3D0F96641E08.jpeg

:lol: :lol: I’VE BEEN TOLD IT SCREAMS.... NOW IT HAS ME SECOND GUESSING ON GOING CATLESS :lol: BECAUSE THAT WOULD BE BRUTAL
Some old guy pulled out a parking lot in a straight piped 5.0 And straight up went wot yesterday. One of the loudest things I’ve ever heard. Don’t do it

Some old guy pulled out a parking lot in a straight piped 5.0 And straight up went wot yesterday. One of the loudest things I’ve ever heard. Don’t do it
LMAO:lol: I STILL HAVE MY RESONATORS ON TO CUT DOWN ON DRONE.... BUT I AM GIVING IT SECOND THOUGHT.

IM GOING TO HAVE TO FIND SOMEBODY LOCALLY WITH THE CATLESS/MUFFLER DELETE SETUP AND SEE HOW IT IS IN PERSON FIRST BEFORE I MAKE MY FINAL DECISION.

Don’t like it 100% yet. I’m liking it more and more as new pics surface. I think by the time I see it in person I’ll like it. Maybe the m4 version

A07D9E5A-8F84-4FFB-99BB-5B08CDB9A51D.jpeg

found this 76/77 ss and had to snap a pic. Was hoping the owner would come out cause I have a few questions about suspension. Made mine look like a 4x4. Not much info out there on 4th gens
They share the same platform as the
Might find some suspension upgrades on some foruns

i like the stance on yours with the wheels.

what size are those btw?

Sometimes I wake up and see the front end and it looks great on the 4 and then some days im like what were they thinking. On the X7 it looks dope though

Messaged $pitta through his side account for his hobby business three days ago to see if he could give me some game. But its a serious question that I have though since there's 30+ cars that I want to own. How does it work?

Screenshot_2020-06-09-12-56-15.png

Did my own research but I've always got varying results.

Back
Top Bottom