\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Find a classic car that has a huge aftermarket. The more rare the car ,the harder it is to find parts. As i speak from experience.

Also

hemmings

car-part

gtc auto ranch
Autotempest help me alot looking for parts

Shops that work on oldschools charge $100/hr and only take on big projects.

Buy one thats ready unless you going to do the work yourself.
Yo **** that
That's sucka price, I'd never pay anyone 100 an hour for anything Unless insurance is gonna cover it.
The only downside of buying one done is you never know if it was really done right. Pictures and receipts dont always equate to quality work.
Find a classic car that has a huge aftermarket. The more rare the car ,the harder it is to find parts. As i speak from experience.

Also

hemmings

car-part

gtc auto ranch
Autotempest help me alot looking for parts
What you building

Nice.

That is such a pretty color, and I hate blue on cars.

Thanks fam. Honestly I was the same way about Blue until I got this car. The black accents make the car a lot cooler imo. Initially I planned to just matte black the whole thing. I spent too much on mods this summer so I kinda fell back from that for now at least.

I may eventually go full black but for now this blue has grown on me enough.

I initially got my build inspiration from this

1601318552413.png

But this matte black version still looks sick to me
1601318527491.png

Thanks fam. Honestly I was the same way about Blue until I got this car. The black accents make the car a lot cooler imo. Initially I planned to just matte black the whole thing. I spent too much on mods this summer so I kinda fell back from that for now at least.

1601318552413.png

1601318527491.png
that matteblack is disgusting fam, keep da blue

Not ready for it yet.. I have a '87 S Class to take care of. Dont want old Mopar on top of old Benz problems.
Interesting. I didnt know people were saving older non AMG models. What's the progress look like? What are your plans full restoration?

1601318552413.png

1601318527491.png
Keep the blue imo
Matte black is so played out.

Nope can't think of a less interesting head to head race.
Before clicking on it I was thinking the same thing. But I'm bored at work and decided to see how bad the supra was gonna gap the trackhawk. :wow: I was impressed how hard it was launching and still won with the supra having a rolling headstart. I was under the impression the b58 was handing out gap sauce to everything

yeah thats a weird collab :lol:

i like black too, but not rhinolined :lol:

gloss black or satin
Keep the blue imo
Matte black is so played out.
There's a solid 3 matte black whips in my neighborhood alone so I know you ain't lying.

Appreciate the insight bruhs. The more blue votes I get the easier it is on my pockets lol.

Still gotta stack for the Chevelle I want anyways so all the better.

07 Toyota FJ Cruiser.

20200918_094349.jpg

20200818_153428.jpg

My most recent toy. Been modding it over the summer. Picked up in July.

My DD is a 2014 Grand Cherokee.

That's clean! My cousin's boyfriend has the same color and done in a similar way too. I was looking at these at one point last year, but all the low mileage ones out here in Cali are still up there in price and all the low priced ones had close to 200K on them.

Back
Top Bottom