\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Lol me & my brother, we just ceramic coated our cars so I want to say should work well. Read up on proper maintenance & they say to avoid drying with towels so swirls don't re-appear. Next best thing is to go touchless with a blow dryer. It's got a high/low heat setting which I won't be using because I assume hot air can't be good for clear coat. Even with the heat off the air was warm because of the heat coming through it's motor so that should be plenty hot as is

Y’all need your own detail shop for real.

2803DE8F-0F6C-4272-ACAD-7C4206327B99.jpeg

if you know, you know 🔥
We're using Adam's ceramic shampoo henceforth. They say to use that over regular auto shampoos since they have some ingredient in there that doesn't hinder or tarnish the ceramic. My brothers a huge fan of all things Chemical Guys, I'm more of an Adam's supporter lol. How do you like the soap? And is your car ceramic coated?

I hear ya, I don't live in a house either but will be running a long extension cord through my living room window lol. Gotta work with what you got haha. Yeah bro, def should be better than towels. No matter how plush...they still swirl...speaking from experience lol. Blacks a pain in the *** but when maintained properly no color looks better in my personal opinion. What brand towels are you using? Are they Microfiber? Lint is wack

I used the cheap microfiber from Walmart after looking at my paint this morning, I need to seriously step up my washing skills, so I need order some better ones

I used the cheap microfiber from Walmart after looking at my paint this morning, I need to seriously step up my washing skills, so I need order some better ones
Run don't walk, run away from Walmart towels.Those are good for beaters like my Maxima but on a sexy Z? C'mon bro lol. Invest in Adam's Polishes towels or even Chemical Guys. The higher the GSM(https://turkishtowelcompany.com/towel-guide-what-is-gsm/) the better it'll be in absorbing the water. Don't have to go all out & drop bank but 1 of those proper plush towels will do you very good as well as your car's paint. Thank me later :smile:

We're using Adam's ceramic shampoo henceforth. They say to use that over regular auto shampoos since they have some ingredient in there that doesn't hinder or tarnish the ceramic. My brothers a huge fan of all things Chemical Guys, I'm more of an Adam's supporter lol. How do you like the soap? And is your car ceramic coated?
Yeah I’m also a big chemical guys, guy.

Love the V07 shampoo, it has polymers and gloss enhancers in it that leave the paint smooth to the touch and mega glossy. Best soap I have tried so far...

I do have a ceramic coat that was put on last year, plan on doing another here shortly, it rains all the time here in hawaii so I’m constantly washing my car 2-3 times a week, I wax usually twice a month.

you know I’m not familiar with Adam’s but I’m always looking for new detailing stuff, what products do you recommend? Ill check them out

car paint is soooo interesting

i appreciate a nice paintjob so much after learning how hard it is to keep paint beautiful
Facts facts facts! Bro, maintaining car paint is an art form. There's soo much to learn on how to do it properly. The car's the canvas & you're the artist. The end product is from your knowledge & hard work, so much to appreciate. I absolutely love buttery, smooth paint man. Like, when it's soo smooth to the touch & your fingers are able to glide over it soo softly I can't help but keep molesting it lol

Yeah I’m also a big chemical guys, guy.

Love the V07 shampoo, it has polymers and gloss enhancers in it that leave the paint smooth to the touch and mega glossy. Best soap I have tried so far...

I do have a ceramic coat that was put on last year, plan on doing another here shortly, it rains all the time here in hawaii so I’m constantly washing my car 2-3 times a week, I wax usually twice a month.

you know I’m not familiar with Adam’s but I’m always looking for new detailing stuff, what products do you recommend? Ill check them out
Nice! That sounds promising. Who wouldn't want mega gloss after a carwash. My bad in my earlier post I stated we're using Adam's ceramic shampoo...it's actually Chemical Guys ceramic shampoo*. Adam's doesn't have a ceramic shampoo, I just checked :frown: lol. Your car with the ceramic- is that a daily driver? I ask because on non-dailys they say the ceramic can last upto 3 years with proper maintenance. DAMN you're from Hawaii? That's wassup!!! What's life like out there? Probably a year round paradise I imagine. What's the car scene lookin like out there? Mix of everything or more muscle centric? And word, probably A LOT of rain lol. What wax do you use? I like Adam's waterless wash(takes off plenty of water spots & streaks), ceramic boost for added gloss depth. I'm still with old formula as I've got plenty left in the bottle but they now have a new & improved formula. Their towels I LOVE. Dropped $38 on the ultra plush towel frated @ 800 GSM. Used it last time after claying as I didn't have my blower at the time & WOW one wipe & it absorbs all the water panel-by-panel

Nice! That sounds promising. Who wouldn't want mega gloss after a carwash. My bad in my earlier post I stated we're using Adam's ceramic shampoo...it's actually Chemical Guys ceramic shampoo*. Adam's doesn't have a ceramic shampoo, I just checked :frown: lol. Your car with the ceramic- is that a daily driver? I ask because on non-dailys they say the ceramic can last upto 3 years with proper maintenance. DAMN you're from Hawaii? That's wassup!!! What's life like out there? Probably a year round paradise I imagine. What's the car scene lookin like out there? Mix of everything or more muscle centric? And word, probably A LOT of rain lol. What wax do you use? I like Adam's waterless wash(takes off plenty of water spots & streaks), ceramic boost for added gloss depth. I'm still with old formula as I've got plenty left in the bottle but they now have a new & improved formula. Their towels I LOVE. Dropped $38 on the ultra plush towel frated @ 800 GSM. Used it last time after claying as I didn't have my blower at the time & WOW one wipe & it absorbs all the water panel-by-panel
*Rated @ 1500 GSM

A0AAF4EA-5F8C-4985-BC7B-A46B2F444D84.jpeg
I ordered that along with a bunch of other Adams ceramic maintenance products but it leaked during shipping and I was too lazy to send it back lol

Hate black cars lmao no matter how good I try to wash it I always see streaks.. drying your car is half the battle. Some days I wish I had white again but now that I seen white and black side by side I like black more but dam I want silver too seems so easy to look clean

Hate black cars lmao no matter how good I try to wash it I always see streaks.. drying your car is half the battle. Some days I wish I had white again but now that I seen white and black side by side I like black more but dam I want silver too seems so easy to look clean
I feel you. Have black and silver currently.

Black looks good when clean but hard to keep clean. My dumbas.s put it through those carwashes before. Swirls galore :smh:

Silver is underrated. Looks good even when dirty. Hides dirt well :lol:

my last two cars were black with tinted windows. They looked so good after a car wash but after that, it was curtains.

My personal car now is Nardo Grey color and I love it. It's somewhat darker than silver but hides dirt so well.

A0AAF4EA-5F8C-4985-BC7B-A46B2F444D84.jpeg
I ordered that along with a bunch of other Adams ceramic maintenance products but it leaked during shipping and I was too lazy to send it back lol
Oh snap, they have a ceramic shampoo? WTH, am I going blind? lol I was looking on their website for a minute & didn't even see it. I always try to give my moola to Adam's than if they don't have what I want to Chemical Guys I go. Got a bottle of it from Chem Guys now so owell. You should've had them ship you a new one. Was there enough left in it to get at least 1 use out of it? I ordered a bunch of stuff & 1 of their new graphene ceramic coating which retails for 80 bucks per bottle...someone at the warehouse was feeling generous & tossed in a 2nd bottle for free :pimp:. That or it was a mistake. Either way worked out lovely for me lol

Black is G.O.A.T. Silver is underrated imo. Seen some dope silver rides

Back
Top Bottom