\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I wonder if they upgraded the whole drivetrain or they stuffed a 392 with stock Rubicon stuff. Seems like a good idea stuffing in a 392 until you transfer case breaks 😂
Car and Driver tested the 392 concept, said the transfer case was jacked and they couldn't launch it, tires didn't grab asphalt and traction control was freaking out haha.

FROM THE DODGE SIDE, SAME THING. SCAT PACKS GOING FOR TOP DOLLAR IN THE USED MARKET. I COULD TRADE MINE IN RIGHT NOW FOR ALMOST WHAT I PAID. :lol: CORONA HALTED PRODUCTION AND DEMAND IS WAY UP.

My 5 year old one with 74K miles is worth 25K on Carvana.

It's almost paid off and it's taking all my willpower not to upgrade.

Hell I'm thinking about just selling it to them and driving my beater.

My 5 year old one with 74K miles is worth 25K on Carvana.

It's almost paid off and it's taking all my willpower not to upgrade.

Hell I'm thinking about just selling it to them and driving my beater.
25k?
goddamn i feel like i sold mines too low

sold it for like 26.5 or 27k i forget but I had it listed for 30k then 29k and no one was biting, Only one guy came to check out the car and he was the one who bought it
2016 45k miles shaker option

Yeah you gotta switch to save. Chances are if you start shopping again next time it's up geico will have a good rate.

25k?
goddamn i feel like i sold mines too low

sold it for like 26.5 or 27k i forget but I had it listed for 30k then 29k and no one was biting, Only one guy came to check out the car and he was the one who bought it
2016 45k miles shaker option

I have a Charger so I think they have more value.

Only option I have is leather/Alcantara.

People in my Facebook group with more options and less miles were getting 28-36K from Carvana in the last 3 months.

I paid 38 for this car 5 years ago, daily drove it and it's still worth this much is crazy to me.

When I got mine they were rare as hell but if you waited until the end of 2016 they were giving them away for 10K off sticker all day.

If you got one then then sold this summer you basically got what you paid back for a 4 year old Dodge. It's wild

da rs6 avant>>
1605653961261.png

im speaking strictly looks

da supercharged american v8 will always have my heart

nah it left little paint swirls, but nothing major. It’s not as noticeable on metallic red so I’m not trippin. I had to get the extra lights cause we go on some raptor runs, and it gets sketchy going 70mph off-road at night with just the high beams or even with fog lights. I don’t use them on the street lol they’re mounted pretty high in front of the mirrors so they just blind everything.
That can easily be buffed out & hyeah red won't show it too much. 70mph off-road? Damn lol that sounds like fun bro. More light the better imo. Being mounted on top they def wil blind everyone lol. My bar is mounted on the bottom so it's at least somewhat less blinding to other...I think lol

My vehicle user guide app hasn't been working for a while in my Challenger. Took it to the dealer 2 weeks ago & they said they'll have to replace the radio with a new one. I was told I'll have to pay a $100 deductible. So I took it back yesterday to have them remove the current radio unit & replace it with a new one. My service advisor was nice enough to have them do an oil & filter change without me even asking since the car was already there. When it was all said & done my total was $0. I have lifetime free oil change but the radio deductible was waived(so I thought) so I felt pretty lucky lol. Today, I went back there to drop off some breakfast for my service advisor as I felt he really went above & beyond for me & I wanted to show my appreciation for all of his help. Dude was super appreciative and what not. I get a call from the dealership like 20 mins later & the lady says "Sorry, the service advisor forgot to charge you the deductible for the radio yesterday, can you pay it when you get the chance?" Lol just when I thought I caught a break & beat the system. I was informed 2 weeks ago their will be a $100 deductible but yesterday he didn't mention a price so I didn't bother asking. Drove back before heading home earlier & paid it + tax |l 😢

My vehicle user guide app hasn't been working for a while in my Challenger. Took it to the dealer 2 weeks ago & they said they'll have to replace the radio with a new one. I was told I'll have to pay a $100 deductible. So I took it back yesterday to have them remove the current radio unit & replace it with a new one. My service advisor was nice enough to have them do an oil & filter change without me even asking since the car was already there. When it was all said & done my total was $0. I have lifetime free oil change but the radio deductible was waived(so I thought) so I felt pretty lucky lol. Today, I went back there to drop off some breakfast for my service advisor as I felt he really went above & beyond for me & I wanted to show my appreciation for all of his help. Dude was super appreciative and what not. I get a call from the dealership like 20 mins later & the lady says "Sorry, the service advisor forgot to charge you the deductible for the radio yesterday, can you pay it when you get the chance?" Lol just when I thought I caught a break & beat the system. I was informed 2 weeks ago their will be a $100 deductible but yesterday he didn't mention a price so I didn't bother asking. Drove back before heading home earlier & paid it + tax |l 😢
:lol: i wouldnt have gone back

Anyone watch motorweek or their retro reviews? I love watching both, thought this was a dope vid. Crazy where we're at with paint & detailing in current times with clear bra's/ceramic coatings/nano techs etc

Thinking of copping a 2015 Lexus IS250. Want it to last as long as possible. Most of the used ones in my area are in the 80,000 mile range. Too many miles for a car I plan on using forever?

Thinking of copping a 2015 Lexus IS250. Want it to last as long as possible. Most of the used ones in my area are in the 80,000 mile range. Too many miles for a car I plan on using forever?
IS250 is a super solid car. No turbo maintenance with a 250, only criticism I guess is that it isn't fast. 80,000mi for a Toyota would not scare me away at all if it's in good shape.

IS250 is a super solid car. No turbo maintenance with a 250, only criticism I guess is that it isn't fast. 80,000mi for a Toyota would not scare me away at all if it's in good shape.

No doubt. Yes, its in good shape and has maintenance records showing it was taken care of. I'm currently driving a Jeep Wrangler with a 3.8 so the IS250 will be an improvement in the speed dept. :rofl:

No doubt. Yes, its in good shape and has maintenance records showing it was taken care of. I'm currently driving a Jeep Wrangler with a 3.8 so the IS250 will be an improvement in the speed dept. :rofl:
Are you going to a Lexus dealer? I've heard really good things about how they treat people, used or new. I miss my Jeep Cherokee with the 4.0L. That was a pig.

Back
Top Bottom