\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Thinking of copping a 2015 Lexus IS250. Want it to last as long as possible. Most of the used ones in my area are in the 80,000 mile range. Too many miles for a car I plan on using forever?

Find a 350 if you can. Trust me.

Lets go

Screenshot_20201119-192220_Gmail.jpg

So I haven't posted this yet. I wanted to wait until it arrived! And it came in yesterday, the freaking coldest day of the year no less (39° with about 25 mph winds. Dang cold)

PXL_20201118_135106654.jpg
Screenshot_20201118-115835.png
Screenshot_20201118-120242.png
Screenshot_20201118-120302.png
Screenshot_20201118-120552.png

Yup! It's a Lamborghini!! My wife just got a 2009 Gallardo and it's an LP560-4! 7,400 miles, E-Gear, 2 owner car and it's CLEAN!! Giallo Midas Pearl Yellow with the BiColor (two-tone) black/yellow interior. She works her butt off and is very good in her career and I'm so proud of her! Car is amazing! Too cold yesterday and today to wash it. Spent the afternoon yesterday working on the insides (sticky buttons are normal) and I used Maguiar's Ultimate Black to clean up the plastic around the engine (did an amazing job) and the trim below the windshield. Tomorrow is gonna be 60° so we'll wash both the Jaguar and this. Won't use it this weekend as it goes for PPF on Monday. But it's an amazing car in person and it's so tiny IRL. Was an amazing day yesterday. And I can't say enough about Intercity Lines! What professionals!! I'll get more photos when we wash it up. Just wanted to share the pics I got so far. 👍👍

So I haven't posted this yet. I wanted to wait until it arrived! And it came in yesterday, the freaking coldest day of the year no less (39° with about 25 mph winds. Dang cold)

Yup! It's a Lamborghini!! My wife just got a 2009 Gallardo and it's an LP560-4! 7,400 miles, E-Gear, 2 owner car and it's CLEAN!! Giallo Midas Pearl Yellow with the BiColor (two-tone) black/yellow interior. She works her butt off and is very good in her career and I'm so proud of her! Car is amazing! Too cold yesterday and today to wash it. Spent the afternoon yesterday working on the insides (sticky buttons are normal) and I used Maguiar's Ultimate Black to clean up the plastic around the engine (did an amazing job) and the trim below the windshield. Tomorrow is gonna be 60° so we'll wash both the Jaguar and this. Won't use it this weekend as it goes for PPF on Monday. But it's an amazing car in person and it's so tiny IRL. Was an amazing day yesterday. And I can't say enough about Intercity Lines! What professionals!! I'll get more photos when we wash it up. Just wanted to share the pics I got so far. 👍👍
Congrats papi
Rear lights r nice

Thanks bud, but it isn't mine. It's my wife's. She found it and bought it. 🙏💟

Pros: Never gonna read “my wifes SVR” anymore
Cons: Now gonna read “my wifes Gallardo” instead

:lol:
J/p bro. Nice color too. She got rid of the SVR or keeping both? I remember the first time I saw a Gallardo on the street I also thought to myself damn these cars are tiny af.

Pros: Never gonna read “my wifes SVR” anymore
Cons: Now gonna read “my wifes Gallardo” instead

:lol:
J/p bro. Nice color too. She got rid of the SVR or keeping both? I remember the first time I saw a Gallardo on the street I also thought to myself damn these cars are tiny af.

Thanks buddy. No worries. She's keeping the SVR. That cat is very special. A limited run car that is very underappreciated. And frankly, it has more hp than the LP she just got. Plus that exhaust!! It's a fun fun car. That car will be the car taken to Cars & Coffee events for the most part. The LP will be for special events, and such. She'll take it at least once a month to our local C&C and to the other large morning gatherings. Plan is to take it on a toy run in December. Can't go very far with no PPF on the front.

About the color, it is amazing in person. The pearl effect is crazy in the sun. Such an amazing job Lamborghini does on their pearl and metallic paint. This was the color she wanted. Either this or Verde Ithaca. Though there are like 5 Huracans in either Ithaca or Mantis around us, and an LP G in Ithaca is rather rare, so that was hard to find. Most are either white, black, or the occasional silver or grey. This was #1 on her list and timing was right on finding it.

And yeah, tiny is the word. Car is just really small. It's like 70% motor and 30% other stuff, lol. Fits in the garage super well with plenty of room in front and behind. You know it's only like a little over 14' long?! Crazy small. No wonder Leno likes this more than the Aventador. That's an awesome car, but BIG. This thing is small, agile and nimble. Now just gotta get used to driving it. The E-Gear is different but really cool. Just some steps to do it right to not burn the clutch up. And before anyone mentions why she didn't get a manual version, not really an option on an LP. They made roughly 300 in manual from 2009-2014 so good luck finding them and even if you do, the price is frankly, crazy high. Such a premium for one.

Last edited:
Thanks buddy. No worries. She's keeping the SVR. That cat is very special. A limited run car that is very underappreciated. And frankly, it has more hp than the LP she just got. Plus that exhaust!! It's a fun fun car. That car will be the car taken to Cars & Coffee events for the most part. The LP will be for special events, and such. She'll take it at least once a month to our local C&C and to the other large morning gatherings. Plan is to take it on a toy run in December. Can't go very far with no PPF on the front.

About the color, it is amazing in person. The pearl effect is crazy in the sun. Such an amazing job Lamborghini does on their pearl and metallic paint. This was the color she wanted. Either this or Verde Ithaca. Though there are like 5 Huracans in either Ithaca or Mantis around us, and an LP G in Ithaca is rather rare, so that was hard to find. Most are either white, black, or the occasional silver or grey. This was #1 on her list and timing was right on finding it.

And yeah, tiny is the word. Car is just really small. It's like 70% motor and 30% other stuff, lol. Fits in the garage super well with plenty of room in front and behind. You know it's only like a little over 14' long?! Crazy small. No wonder Leno likes this more than the Aventador. That's an awesome car, but BIG. This thing is small, agile and nimble. Now just gotta get used to driving it. The E-Gear is different but really cool. Just some steps to do it right to not burn the clutch up. And before anyone mentions why she didn't get a manual version, not really an option on an LP. They made roughly 300 in manual from 2009-2014 so good luck finding them and even if you do, the price is frankly, crazy high. Such a premium for one.

Most supercars gave that e-gear no? Its always the right paddle to shift into 1st or D essentially and then an R lever or button for reverse. Whatcha mean burning the clutch up?

Most supercars gave that e-gear no? Its always the right paddle to shift into 1st or D essentially and then an R lever or button for reverse. Whatcha mean burning the clutch up?

Yup, right for up, left for down. Reverse button on the left side of the steering column and pull both paddles for neutral. The early paddle shift transmissions that were used had single clutch systems, so basically just like having a clutch pedal. If you feather the gas slightly, it will wear the clutch more quickly. That's why they always say, pull the paddle and even direct gas pedal pressure to get moving. Oh, and NEVER EVER EVER, reverse up a hill. Clutch will be gone in 10 minutes.

Newer cars, Porsche's PDK, and both Ferrari & Lamborghini now use dual clutch systems which have one set of clutches handle even numbers of the gears and the other would handle the odd number. So when your in first, and it shifts to 2nd, it's instant, no delay like an auto with a torque converter. Bad dual clutch system? The Ford one in the last model Focus/Fiesta. Utterly garbage.

My vehicle user guide app hasn't been working for a while in my Challenger. Took it to the dealer 2 weeks ago & they said they'll have to replace the radio with a new one. I was told I'll have to pay a $100 deductible. So I took it back yesterday to have them remove the current radio unit & replace it with a new one. My service advisor was nice enough to have them do an oil & filter change without me even asking since the car was already there. When it was all said & done my total was $0. I have lifetime free oil change but the radio deductible was waived(so I thought) so I felt pretty lucky lol. Today, I went back there to drop off some breakfast for my service advisor as I felt he really went above & beyond for me & I wanted to show my appreciation for all of his help. Dude was super appreciative and what not. I get a call from the dealership like 20 mins later & the lady says "Sorry, the service advisor forgot to charge you the deductible for the radio yesterday, can you pay it when you get the chance?" Lol just when I thought I caught a break & beat the system. I was informed 2 weeks ago their will be a $100 deductible but yesterday he didn't mention a price so I didn't bother asking. Drove back before heading home earlier & paid it + tax |l 😢
Send the service advisor a bill for the breakfast.

Send the service advisor a bill for the breakfast.
Lol I should! The new radio hasn't taken care of the issue. I checked yesterday & the vehicle user guide app STILL isn't working. Going to call & schedule for another appt. Regardless of the result...no free breakfast this time lol

Congratulations to your wife & you. Sexyyyy ride. Loving the color. Stay blessed brother :smile: :emoji_ok_hand:

Trading in your targa or you wanna add another 911 to your stable?
Trade it in. Can’t justify having both and don’t have the garage space.
do it should hold value way better down the line too :evil:
The biggest drop will be when the 992 gt3 comes out but the jury is still out on that one. I could wait a year until then and pay a little less but the value on 991.1 targas is so high right now I probably wouldn’t get the same return

Back
Top Bottom