\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

i hate the interior on these so much
but cant go wrong with an ls congrats papi

i dont wanna be offensive but fam ihavent seen that bad of gas station pic in a lonnnggg time :lol: hazy like a mf
Well it is a GM they just added leather and suede seats from a cts-v. There so comfy to daily drive steering is suprisingly sharp and it has rear air bags so it just eats up bumps. Powers always there when you need it and it has the same power potential as a Corvette ( alot more room for activities)

I dropped my phone a week ago and my upgrade starts in two weeks :lol:

JUST SPOTTED THIS ... :smh::sick:
E24C5455-306B-412E-A173-28C565A64201.jpeg
42A833C2-51A0-49FC-9554-9D8D72AFD823.jpeg
6205C3A7-145D-4C8D-A2BC-7D17D8F01518.jpeg
That's not terrible. Should have a grill though.

Usually they need grilles and air ducts all in the front so air cools down the engine and transmissions via radiators and heat exchangers but theres no need for outside cooling with electric vehicles the traditional way.

Yeah I mentioned the grill as more a visual thing than functional, a nice black one would look better than the little beer belly. I think it could look mean with some external mods.

Yeah I mentioned the grill as more a visual thing than functional, a nice black one would look better than the little beer belly. I think it could look mean with some external mods.
i agree, i do like how there are no visible door handles, pretty clean side profile

that red color is nasty tho

i agree, i do like how there are no visible door handles, pretty clean side profile

that red color is nasty tho

I WAS TRYING TO GET A FEW MORE PICS BUT THE RAIN WAS TRIPPING. BUT IM DEF NOT FEELING IT. HELL IM NOT REALLY FEELING EV RIDES AS A WHOLE.

BUT...
THE ONLY ONE THAT IS POSSIBLY PASSABLE FOR ME IS THE MURDERED OUT MODEL X PERFORMANCE JOINT.

GT3 is a great car, but unless you plan to track it or drive it in the canyons, you’ll be much better off with the Targa.

And nice LP560 on the previous page. I much prefer them to the Huracan and will always have a soft spot in my heart for that era of supercar (F430 in particular), before Instagram was a thing and people were buying cars for no reason other than to flex on strangers on the internet.

20201121_195137.jpg

another 1.gif

Got another SUVETTE in the stable 😍
Most likely gonna boost this one.
Love the all black theme. Your previous one was all black too right? Windshield looks tinted...are cops lenient with that over there or they bust your balls for it & make you remove it?

Love the all black theme. Your previous one was all black too right? Windshield looks tinted...are cops lenient with that over there or they bust your balls for it & make you remove it?
I've never been pulled over for tints but I've gotten a ticket for them after arguments about other things. It's a "fix it" ticket it but theres alot of people who can get those signed off . I'm rocking 5% all around and 15-20% in the front.

I've never been pulled over for tints but I've gotten a ticket for them after arguments about other things. It's a "fix it" ticket it but theres alot of people who can get those signed off . I'm rocking 5% all around and 15-20% in the front.
Is it hard to navigate at night with the windshield tint? You get used to it over time I'd assume

Back
Top Bottom