\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

STRONGLY THINKING OF TRADING THE SCAT NEXT YEAR.

MEMPHIS IS ABSOLUTELY FLOODED WITH THEM!

MY BRO memphissfinest memphissfinest CAME TO TOWN AND SAID “BRO WHY ARE THERE SO MANY SCATS OUT HERE?” :rofl: :lol: HE THOUGHT I WAS EXAGGERATING WHEN I TOLD HIM THEY ARE EVERYWHERE. HELL I PULL MINE OUT THE GARAGE MAYBE 1x A WEEK

CHARGERS/CHALLENGERS ARE ALSO THE TOP STOLEN VEHICLES IN MEMPHIS RIGHT NOW. I WANT NO PARTS OF IT :lol: CHARGERS/CHALLENGERS HAVE A BAD RAP AROUND THESE PARTS, THESE DOPE BOYS, WANNABE YOUTUBERS ALL HAVE THEM.

SO I’VE BEEN TRUCK HUNTING, I’VE NARROWED IT DOWN TO 2 MODELS... THE MAIN DETERMINING FACTOR IS WHICH 1 WILL FIT IN MY GARAGE. IM LEANING MORE TOWARDS THE 2500(6.4), BUT I DO LIKE THE REBEL ALSO.
3F29E21E-3860-4DCE-AE16-BB9486FAD215.jpeg

that 2500 all day

BIG BOYYYY

scat packs, charger challengers all trash now man

Has less to do with branding and more to do with social media.

I'm not a huge fan of their cars, but they are a great brand and their dealers are incredibly friendly and generous. I've had them give me a 570s for a few days, tossed me the keys to a 600LT, etc., and each time I've made it clear to them I'm not interested in buying a car from them. Which is a stark contrast to how Porsche operates (at the dealer level).

touChe. Social media has definitely boosted their visibility within the average consumer market.

I still find it odd how mclaren made the F1 in the 90s and they were quiet. No one really talked about them unless they were car guys. Then fast forward to the 2010s when they made the MP4-12C and suddenly they gained prominence like Ferrari and Lamborghini with non car people
Well Mclarean wasn’t teally a true international car manufacturer until they started producing the MP4. If I’m not mistaken BMW built the F1 engine.

the F1 was built and sold on a super limited run, but it was super Niche at the time and more so built only for super car purists.

they decided to go mainstream yeah around 2010 and created a new subsidiary to mass produce their entire current lineup

Time will definitely age the battery technology in the P1/918/LaF.

In terms of looks, however, the P1 is one of the all-time great hypercars.
True....

a 300SL gullwing drives like a bumper car these days....

But the styling and overall allure of the car is what make it timeless in any era and quite possibly the most beautiful car ever made. No one cares about it’s lap times or how slow it gets to 60mph today.

The general idea being if you choose a car wise enough, it will transcend the era it was made in and forever holds it value (doesn’t have to be exotic or even a luxory car at that) like a piece of art.

The way I look at it is....cars are a form of art that reflect the era in which they were designed in. A testament to human ingenuity at that specific time.

but most ppl ain’t even into cars like that and just want to go fast.

that 2500 all day

BIG BOYYYY

scat packs, charger challengers all trash now man

DIMENSIONS ON THE 2500 ARE 239 INCHES IN LENGTH. WIDTH AND HEIGHT ARENT AN ISSUE.

I MEASURED MY GARAGE, THE 2500 IS TOO LONG BY ABOUT 5 INCHES :smh:... SO THATS A NO GO.

THE REBEL WILL JUST FIT... SO BACK TO THE DRAWING BOARD.

Rebel cool too but you rarely see the new 2500s and that thing is just big and mean

Get a TRX

Reminds me, my job sold my old truck with a straight piped 3406 cat. Now I get a new lame quiet plastic truck. Smh

Speaking of McLaren...the Speedtail joint came in yesterday, i snapped a few quick pics before EVERYBODY got around the car

PXL_20201204_164850032.jpg

IMG_20201205_145058.jpg
Sick ride! Very aerodynamic rearend. That's a rim cover or something on the front left rim? It's put on the rim while it's in the service bay & not driven like that out on the road right? Where do you work at, custom speed shop? Or some highend car museum?

Back
Top Bottom