\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Yoooo thx for putting me on the button staring at me in the face. But wait all high output cars finna do this now? I bought my Ram new like 2 years ago to the day almost and it wasnt on any of em

Went to look at a low mileage f80 m3 today and was really planning on buying it. Until I drove it and felt like it was lowered. Once I asked they told me it was and they would not put stock springs back on (they said it was too expensive) and wouldn’t certify it because of that. This was at a bmw dealer and the website marked it as certified on the website, and no mention of any mods in the description. Disappointed I really wanted it :lol:. Who knows if other things were hiding in it.

Yoooo thx for putting me on the button staring at me in the face. But wait all high output cars finna do this now? I bought my Ram new like 2 years ago to the day almost and it wasnt on any of em

Nope, all care have to have it. It's necessary for EPA fuel mileage requirements to get the cars (and the company making the cars) to not go under their CAFE numbers (manufacturers pay millions in fines if they go below CAFE, which is Corporate Average Fuel Economy).

It's on cars from a certain year forward. My wife's 2018 F-Type SVR has it, but her Gallardo, which is a 2009 doesn't. But our friend's Huracan does have it (think that was a 2016). It sucks and it's annoying, but at least it can be turned off. 👍 Thank goodness it isn't on older models. 🙏

77194E0F-952D-4BA0-98DC-843E0D445DA0.png

:smh:
Stock one in that condition goes for 11-15k now

Went to look at a low mileage f80 m3 today and was really planning on buying it. Until I drove it and felt like it was lowered. Once I asked they told me it was and they would not put stock springs back on (they said it was too expensive) and wouldn’t certify it because of that. This was at a bmw dealer and the website marked it as certified on the website, and no mention of any mods in the description. Disappointed I really wanted it :lol:. Who knows if other things were hiding in it.
Is it for sure stock shocks with springs though? swapping springs not from a dealer shouldn't be too bad, but what if it's an excellent aftermarket shock or coilovers though? Might be a bargain.

Is it for sure stock shocks with springs though? swapping springs not from a dealer shouldn't be too bad, but what if it's an excellent aftermarket shock or coilovers though? Might be a bargain.
idk what is on it. I want a stock car and not paying to put it back - especially if its "too expensive" for the dealer to do it. Just wish it was specified in the emails i had or the ad. Would have saved me a few hours of my time.

I remember someone online told me those tesla boats die on roll races.... that is not the case :lol: ...did a 60 roll against my brother long range and we count down with our hands and he caught me with ease😂, only look like I took off early because he don’t race so new to it.

77194E0F-952D-4BA0-98DC-843E0D445DA0.png

:smh:
Stock one in that condition goes for 11-15k now

prices are so ridiculous mane i hate it

I remember someone online told me those tesla boats die on roll races.... that is not the case :lol: ...did a 60 roll against my brother long range and we count down with our hands and he caught me with ease😂, only look like I took off early because he don’t race so new to it.

no offense papi, but you in a z :stoneface:

not exactly known as a powerful car b

I like the sound of your exhaust. What you runnin?

Finally got tints installed. I really wanted 20% but I put on 30% because I got tired of being pulled over them with my previous car.

I’m already sick of the brake dust on the front wheels tho.
A65F3F10-606F-401B-90DE-FF8161A940B1.jpeg
5 % or bust bro lol. But nah, looks good. With the wheels being black it isn't that visible with the brake dust or is it? I'm seeing the DMV is in a gas shortage, better fill up lol

5 % or bust bro lol. But nah, looks good. With the wheels being black it isn't that visible with the brake dust or is it? I'm seeing the DMV is in a gas shortage, better fill up lol

Lol I’m trying to keep my interactions with 12 at a minimum bro. I got pulled over 5 times in 6 months after putting 20% on my previous car. It’s just not worth it.

I filled up yesterday so I should be good for a few days. Fools are out here putting gas in grocery bags. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom