\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

$4.70 a gallon
$73to fill up
88E1C8D6-2E40-42D4-BF54-C31A8B0E54ED.jpeg
the pump stops at 100 for me i think my credit card automatically stops it at 100

:lol:

43A037DC-6BD6-48EA-AF40-BCC091C440AA.png

just seen this while checking Facebook... is gas $6 a gallon in Cali? I have to gas up every 3 days so I would legit have to sell my car with the price ya paying lol

Didnt think Sport mode on this new Accord Sport did anything but the usual higher revs and whatnot, but the steering gets tighter too. Didnt expect that. Love how this thing handles.

Any plans on modding? I seen a few hit 330whp which not a lot but sure make it a even more fun daily driver

My X has an issue where the window motor keeps going out, they say it’s cause of the tint, but honestly none of my other windows have the issue. I’ve replaced the window motor 3 times now and it’s on the 4th and starting to get slow again.

as for your experience, I haven’t had any issues like that, but I do know you have to wait for the charger to send a message to the car that it’s safe to unlock.

in general most people say to avoid the 2016-2019 Model X because the Raven model (2019.5- ) is so much more solid. Was your rental a raven?

Supercharging for me from basically 0 to 90% is 16-18 dollars

Oh man, I just chartered a Sunseeker 70 footer to party on two weekends ago. I would love a boat myself, what an amazing experience. I think I have to do it every 6 months or so moving forward until I settle down.

a friend of mine ordered the new model S and it said September-October delivery, he got the car like 5 days ago. If you want it, i would put the deposit down as I highly doubt it’s gonna be that long.

literally the only cars they had for sale at the Tesla dealer were model S Plaid. The dude said they they take hella orders of whatever model and just pump them out all at once. The regular non plaid model s says September delivery and the plaid says June On their website

literally the only cars they had for sale at the Tesla dealer were model S Plaid. The dude said they they take hella orders of whatever model and just pump them out all at once. The regular non plaid model s says September delivery and the plaid says June On their website

Gotcha, yeah my friend ordered the non-plaid Model S like 3 weeks ago and just got it right before the weekend. I dont think you will wait that long at all.

There's plenty of stories of people expecting to wait months but getting the car in weeks.

Edit- how in the hell do you rear end a big *** bus that badly (I know how but still)

Got so many swirls on my hood I hate it I need to wrap this thing

I’ve heard this before, and I’m calling bs. Seems like one of those things that someone said that sounds somewhat believable and ended up spreading. Kind of like the myth that a boxer’s hands are considered registered weapons.
Yeah you're probably right because I haven't seen a official state law against it, just from word of mouth. Have also heard the boxer's hands theory lol

SPEAKING OF GAS PRICES.

$2.58 @ COSTCO HERE IN MEMPHIS. THIS WAS A FILL UP FROM JUST A CRACK UNDER HALF TANK. :smh::smh::smh::smh:
7BF8CF6A-ADC9-40E3-B6D2-0253F970DBB8.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom