\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

That **** ain’t coming out for a good 2 more years :lol: . I bet it would of been out end of this year if Elon wasn’t stubborn with some of the design.

That **** ain’t coming out for a good 2 more years :lol: . I bet it would of been out end of this year if Elon wasn’t stubborn with some of the design.
The design is challenging from a production POV-but the new batteries along with the new manufacturing plant have a lot to do with the delays.

The fact that Tesla is one of the few vertically integrated OEMs from a supplier standpoint makes manufacturing and tooling a bit more complex, but in theory is related to higher profits per unit (and execution, as Tesla are one of the leaders in the industry in cost basis per its 10K vs other automakers).

Ford and GM have actually had longer gestation periods-a version of its EVs-what eventually became the Mustang Mach E was shown in production clay internally when my partner left Ford in 2014. It was redesigned twice before it hit production. The F-150 Lightning has been quietly delayed even though it uses the design ‘hard points’ (i.e., similar to the existing design which in theory/execution is less complex to manufacture) as well as the Chevy Silverado EV.

There are a number of factors in the ‘why’ Tesla approaches things the way it does-I have to admit it’s a disruptor.

Last edited:
Someone has a GLC43 in the garage. I always liked em alot, basically a crossover C43 which I was looking into before. Anyways I happened to be walking to my whip when he turned it on, yo the exhaust. :sick: The garage def made it sound louder and more full but dear lawd it sounded so good.

Took it out yesterday so today was bath day. Took a full 3 hours to clean- that includes vacuum/ exterior/interior/splash shields around the tires/wheels & engine bay. I'm staaarvinggg lol
20220305_163824.jpg
20220305_191927.jpg
20220305_191947.jpg
20220305_192027.jpg
20220305_192049.jpg
20220305_192151.jpg
Screenshot_20220305-202645_Gallery.jpg

kingfoamnyc kingfoamnyc air spider 777 air spider 777 fluid hips fluid hips picasso swerve picasso swerve You guys ever seen these community NYPD-collab patrol cars around the city :lol: ? Saw one in person today in my neighborhood. MCP is for Brooklyn Muslims & Shmira is for Jewish people in Williamsburg. The one I saw was "Civilian Patrol" from Ozone Park.
20220306_184726.jpg
Screenshot_20220306-205147_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220306-205447_Chrome.jpg

The audacity of that parking. :sick:

Id throw one of those AA batteries I have laying around in my whip and chuck it at the back window.

The audacity of that parking. :sick:

Id throw one of those AA batteries I have laying around in my whip and chuck it at the back window.
When I saw it, I automatically was like "not a cop". If you chuck them batteries at them better be quick to getaway or the "Civilian Patrol" will arrest ya haha
Haven't seen one yet. Thought the city was broke from COVID :lol:
The city is always "broke" just not when they need our $ for 🐂💩 ideas like this
New York City is not a real place
My whole life has been a lie then :lol:

Unless you're running a museum, collecting cars is silly to me. Rather drive them than let them sit collecting dust.

Like marrying a woman and saving her for the next man 🥴

When you got Jay Leno money or anyone else like him who cares. Thats FU money them dudes do whatever :lol:.

Unless you're running a museum, collecting cars is silly to me. Rather drive them than let them sit collecting dust.

Like marrying a woman and saving her for the next man 🥴

Jay and David Lee are a lot better than most people with big car collections, pretty sure they both drive their cars a good amount (moreso Jay) but they are both also good about letting their cars be seen and experienced by others who may not get the opportunity. IIRC David Lee takes people for spins in his rare Ferraris. And yeah when you got that much money you are probably going to want to blow it on some unnecessary ****. A lot of us here aren't loaded and we are still buying more shoes than we need (a lot of which just sit in closets)

Yeah nah. His McLaren he paid about a mill for is worth about 12 mill now. He's fine, I'm sure he drives enough to meet that itch.

You can actually add another $8 million to the value of Leno's McLaren F1. It's worth approximately $20 million now. Since the one sold at Moneterey Car Week last August for $20.5 M it just increases the value of the other 63 street versions they made of the standard car (no LM, LT or GTR versions). Plus add whatever value Leno owning it brings (it's something, also considering he bought it new is the original owner).

And he drives it a lot. And takes people for rides. Hell Doug reviewed it (but couldn't drive it as he couldn't get insurance for it).

Leno when he was hosting the Tonight Show just after Johnny retired, and did it a full calendar year, they put a camera on his parking spot. He drive a different car EVERY DAY to the studio. Leno can do whatever he wants as he is doing what we all dream of being able to do.

Back
Top Bottom