\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Got mine tinted today

04DF0BE3-1D5F-449C-8002-A70B4C70CA02.jpeg
FC372542-FDD4-4D56-BAC5-8017FC065C59.jpeg

Man I want one..no space in the garage though.

With prices of gas going up - I’m hoping in the next week prices of cars going down. Might pull the trigger on the Porsche.

Last edited:
If I remember correctly during the last real hike during the Bush era (which is about the same prices now almost 20 yrs ago, crazy) the demand for efficient cars went up and so did prices. Don't remember what happened to other cars like gas guzzlers and performance cars etc though.

E48BA2EF-B4A1-4117-B5D4-EC9A063CD0E6.jpeg
D22EDB0F-F033-42C8-BADB-30DCCC2A2CE2.jpeg
A05C2616-CFEC-4184-93D1-B1A98C6D9D0F.jpeg
36A3A1BC-0429-4355-A829-6B29D5112AE2.jpeg

Some things i saw last week

Huracan STO! Shame it's a ho-hum color. STOs can be totally outrageous with their customization possibilities. Bright color with the accent color on the lower parts and add the livery pack with the decals over the lights and the "STO" badging on the side. There is a crazy one at the dealer by me. Bright green with bright blue accents.

With prices of gas going up - I’m hoping I’m the next week prices of cars going down. Might pull the trigger on the Porsche.
If you’re really thinking about it do it now. Porsche prices are only going up especially since production has been stopped

Huracan STO! Shame it's a ho-hum color. STOs can be totally outrageous with their customization possibilities. Bright color with the accent color on the lower parts and add the livery pack with the decals over the lights and the "STO" badging on the side. There is a crazy one at the dealer by me. Bright green with bright blue accents.
Thats the second one i saw, first one was a white one in this dealership in dallas, has some nice silver wheels with it,id get that color over this one here
Of course we didn’t get the gr yaris here. SMH, would have been a prime gas sipping ripper too.
Id drive the **** outta that little car,they look really good in person

Anybody bought a 22 Tacoma or Tundra?

Had a dealer tell me today that its 15k market adjustment if I wanted the one Tundra they had... and 4 months on new orders minimum.

Seems WILD to me to the point im going to put them on blast on socials I think. More than a Raptor for vinyl seats and hard japanese plastic everywhere? Naw.

Had a dealer tell me today that its 15k market adjustment if I wanted the one Tundra they had... and 4 months on new orders minimum.

Seems WILD to me to the point im going to put them on blast on socials I think. More than a Raptor for vinyl seats and hard japanese plastic everywhere? Naw.

my guy bought a tundra and paid retail. he works for a dealer though so it's not really that great a comparison.

I'd put them on blast regardless. thats uncalled for.

$15k markup? Thats it? Thats “not bad” by todays standards actually. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom