\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Congrats to your wife & to you as well(you're the lucky guy who gets to detail that beauty). I love the color man, purple is one of those colors that require a special car to pull it off. Lotus brand cars are so seldom seen out in the wild...this is def rare air.

Glad it comes PPF'd. Can we get some shots of the interior when possible? Also, pics of the 🍪 cookies that were baked. I'm a cookie connoisseur & love to see others creations & creativity 👍.

Ask and you shall receive buddy. Sorry for the delay.
PXL_20220701_180407402.jpg
PXL_20220701_180730791.jpg
PXL_20220701_180455230.jpg
PXL_20220701_180502862.jpg
PXL_20220701_180517101.jpg
PXL_20220701_180508278.jpg
PXL_20220701_180617525.jpg
PXL_20220701_180551813.jpg

It smells amazing inside. Like a high end leather store. Full alcantara headliner and a-pillars, and most of the door panels with alcantara inserts in the seats. Seats are Sparco racing seats (very comfortable) with carbon backed shells. Carbon sills and carbon instrument binacle. And the Alpine is actually really nice. It's fantastic inside. Plus the stitching is purple which was an option new.

Oh, I'm sure someone will ask...the dice. Yes, it was in her Mustang year ago (Orange 07 GT) then in the Camaro when she sold the Mustang. When the Camaro left, she put them in this. 🙂

Oh and the cookies were homemade Palmiers. French puff pastry cookies with caramelized sugar. Light, tasty and you can't stop eating them.

Last edited:
BMW i8s were going for that much a couple years ago :lol:

What’s crazy is those things were 20k off with some dealers offering like $900 a month leases. Steals. Too many built and no one wanted it. Hell of a car to me even if it’s not that fast.

GT-R too, 20k off.. i looked the other day fools want 70k for a 2009 GT-R. that was the new price!!!

Anyone else with an i4 on order? Checked with my dealership and I’m #15 in line for a build allocation. Ordered back in February. Sales associate said a Dec/Jan 2023 delivery was still possible but I’m not betting on it. Still haven’t been contacted to finalize the production order.

And production of the 2023s are supposed to start this month. Will they still build 2022s on order or convert them to the more expensive 2023s?

Still undecided if I’ll go through with the i4 or just buy my lease next year.

Copped a 2022 430i Gran Coupe today. Basically fully loaded with the M Sport package and whatever other features :lol:

Black on black. I actually went in to look at an M4 but apparently someone offered to pay $20K over sticker for it a few hours before I went in. Sales guy called me and told me what was happening and I told him good luck, he can have it. The 430i has enough power for my purposes and I feel like I got a good deal on it so I took it.

Crazy market.

Did u look into going the xpel stealth route ?
I was going to wrap it and then i thought I was going to do ppf. In the meantime it’s been living outside getting 💩 on by birds, so I figured I’d get it coated to make it easy to keep clean. Might still do ppf but I’m not super worried about it. Btw have you driven a gen 3? I’m convinced it has more power than my gen 2 and It’d be interesting to know how it compares to a tuned gen 2.

Back
Top Bottom