\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Anyone in here drive a A5? Thinking about getting one after I sell the sub
i was set on buying one as a DD, but couldn't find a used one cheap enough. haven't really heard anything bad about them and i think they look
smokin.gif
Here's mines that I posted a few pages back. 09 3.2 6-speed.  Debated on a few different cars.  Narrowed it down between a S5 and a A5.  Decided on the A5 because i knew i wasn't going to use all that HP for 90% of my driving plus I didn't want to deal with higher insurance costs.

It definitely isn't the fastest car, that's for sure.  But I get so many compliments left and right, especially from the ladies.

Added some LEDs and also some HIDs to fogs so it looks even better at night.

Here's mines that I posted a few pages back. 09 3.2 6-speed.  Debated on a few different cars.  Narrowed it down between a S5 and a A5.  Decided on the A5 because i knew i wasn't going to use all that HP for 90% of my driving plus I didn't want to deal with higher insurance costs.

It definitely isn't the fastest car, that's for sure.  But I get so many compliments left and right, especially from the ladies.

Looks nasty bro

Have you driven the 2.0 turbo one as well? Im not sure which one I would rather have. I know I like the dual exhaust better which is on the 3.2 only correct?

Looks nasty bro

Have you driven the 2.0 turbo one as well? Im not sure which one I would rather have. I know I like the dual exhaust better which is on the 3.2 only correct?
Correct, the 3.2 has the dual exhaust (one on each side).  The 2.0T has two exhausts but only one one side.

I drove the 2.0 T as well which has just a little bit of more torque.  The torque helps out with city driving as it'll give you that nice push but the 3.2 feels much better and faster on the freeway.  Exhaust note sounds much better on the 3.2 as well.  I would also assume the 3.2 is a little better for reliability given it's naturally aspirated.

If you do plan on modding the car though, i'm sure you can upgrade the 2.0T to get it up in more HP.

Anyone get snow tires?

I'm gonna cop a set with rims to put on the BRZ for some fun

I hear Blizzaks are the best

Anyone get snow tires?

I'm gonna cop a set with rims to put on the BRZ for some fun

I hear Blizzaks are the best

Been debating this as well. Have a beater so I'm leaning on driving that instead of dropping money on tires and abusing my car with the salt. Also don't trust people to know how to drive in snow around me. I keep snow tires on my beater all year round.

Anyone in here drive a A5? Thinking about getting one after I sell the sub 
its a cool car looks wise but price wise there are much better options imo

only real problems are electrical (the nav/tech etc spazz out too much especially if you leave it parked out in the sun for long periods of time)

its a cool car looks wise but price wise there are much better options imo

only real problems are electrical (the nav/tech etc spazz out too much especially if you leave it parked out in the sun for long periods of time)
What else would you consider? Im having trouble finding something else I like as much, I don't want to just settle with something.

Ive also been thinking about getting another S4.

What else would you consider? Im having trouble finding something else I like as much, I don't want to just settle with something.

Ive also been thinking about getting another S4.
id consider a 335 coupe

A5 is better looking tho and not as common so it does turn more heads and its still a smooth ride

if your not looking to drag race at every light and dont mind the electric console the interior is dope

Nah b...335 coupe > a5 in looks. The front end of the A5 (while nice) does not look aggressive at all with the shape of the headlights and whatnot. The 335 has those slanted headlights, looks real slick.

Yeah Ive looked at some 335s but Im just not a huge fan. 

I have a nice vision of what I can do with a S4 so if I can find the right one Ill go with it.

Might have to bag it...

Last edited:
Ended up copping Blizzaks with plan black steelies

Supposed to snow tomorrow so looking forward to finding an empty parking lot

Beauty.. I'm looking at them too. What year is this one?

Beauty.. I'm looking at them too. What year is this one?

It says 09 sir

Back
Top Bottom