\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

honestly I'd say it doesn't even matter the %
Some cops will pull you over for any tint, others don't care at all, in my experience at least

Last edited:
Cats started rattling on my SS, so I got em gutted. Love the sound now :smokin

On the subject of tint, I'm itching to do the front windows, but unfortunately ANY tint on the front windows here is illegal :smh: . Last thing I need is a vehicle inspection and fail because of the tint AND gutted cats.....

I honestly don't think it matters what % you have its about the vehicle itself...I have 20% on my jeep and I haven't been pulled over yet

Totaled my whip 2 weeks ago, picked this up today.

Only thing I'll probably do is replace the grill and maybe change the wheels/plasti dip them.

Last edited:
Thanks for all the information/help on the tint I really appreciate it. Which reminds me I need to transfer my title back to Michigan I forgot that Illinois does that inspection stuff.

I honestly don't think it matters what % you have its about the vehicle itself...I have 20% on my jeep and I haven't been pulled over yet
Totally agree! Probably won't matter what % you go if the car looks pretty much stock. My truck is black with black wheels, probably end up looking kinda heaty with the front windows black too :lol:

Only thing I'll probably do is replace the grill and maybe change the wheels/plasti dip them.

what happen daytona?

i hit a deer head on wed night

how long did it take for insurance to let you know?

sucks dude... I hit a moose head on with my Cherokee... Pretty much destroyed the moose and drove home... Thing was a damn beast...

my bad for back to back posting lol

but damn you hit a moose an survived???

how fast were you going? i know someone who knows 2 ppl who died from hitting a moose, hell ppl die just from hitting deer,

what happen daytona?

i hit a deer head on wed night

how long did it take for insurance to let you know?

Switching lanes on the high way and dude was in my blindspot so I side swiped him. Initially I thought the damage to my car wasn't that bad, mostly comestic. Went to the adjuster and he told me my struts were damage along with a whole bunch of other stuff so it wasn't safe to be driving. I was with the adjuster as he was looking at my car so he was able to tell me right then and there that it would be a total loss, and he was also able to tell me how much I could expect back.

Switching lanes on the high way and dude was in my blindspot so I side swiped him. Initially I thought the damage to my car wasn't that bad, mostly comestic. Went to the adjuster and he told me my struts were damage along with a whole bunch of other stuff so it wasn't safe to be driving. I was with the adjuster as he was looking at my car so he was able to tell me right then and there that it would be a total loss, and he was also able to tell me how much I could expect back.

Damn....a side swiped totaled? There are so many other factors though. % of car worth etc.

sucks dude... I hit a moose head on with my Cherokee... Pretty much destroyed the moose and drove home... Thing was a damn beast...

my bad for back to back posting lol

but damn you hit a moose an survived???

how fast were you going? i know someone who knows 2 ppl who died from hitting a moose, hell ppl die just from hitting deer,

I drove home after hitting it... It was in Vermont and driving home after work over the same mountain road I'd driven over 1000 times, but it was a dark, rainy night ... I'm cruising at like 40-45, and I just see this massive creature ahead of me lol... Slam the breaks, but I slam right into it... Big cow, probably about the same height as my Cherokee was, maybe a little taller... It was walking down my lane, like I would drive down it, hit it *** end... I took a leg off and it **** all over my hood, but it was still alive and obviously in pain... get home and try to call the Game Warden to come out and euthanize it, and the police give me the hassle of leaving the scene of the accident when I have no cell, no cell service, and the closest house is damn near mine:smh:...

Overall damage was very minimal.. destroyed my windshield, was looking out passenger side of it while driving home and to Windshield World the next day over same damn road lol.... Big dent on front bumper, some dents on hood, and and a big indent where the A-pillar meets the roof... That A-pillar saved my I think... Took off my driver-side mirror and some how cracked my coolent jug under hood... Besides all that, I scratched my Late Registration CD to hell when my CD-player through cassette went flying....

So samn lucky, driving over the road the next few weeks, there was a like 10x10 foot strain on the road from the blood he moose let out...

Anyone in here drive a A5? Thinking about getting one after I sell the sub 

i was set on buying one as a DD, but couldn't find a used one cheap enough. haven't really heard anything bad about them and i think they look :smokin

i was set on buying one as a DD, but couldn't find a used one cheap enough. haven't really heard anything bad about them and i think they look
smokin.gif
Yeah when I broaden my search I find some good deals on them. Of course I'm the type that wants to find a S5 but I know that won't happen 
laugh.gif

I just know at first Im gonna feel like Im going so slow, I will probably feel like that no matter what I go to. Unless I just buy something built already.

i was set on buying one as a DD, but couldn't find a used one cheap enough. haven't really heard anything bad about them and i think they look :smokin
Yeah when I broaden my search I find some good deals on them. Of course I'm the type that wants to find a S5 but I know that won't happen :lol:

I just know at first Im gonna feel like Im going so slow, I will probably feel like that no matter what I go to. Unless I just buy something built already.

How much hp is your sti

Back
Top Bottom