\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Not at all. And it cuts glare from brake lights, opposite traffic headlights, and the street lamps. Love this mod. One of my favorite mods that I have done.

Cmon man, you know this doesnt really bother drivers. :lol:

I do hate when that one guy with the broke down mid 2000's SUV or old Civic have those SUPER bright headlights. This would help...>D

anddd that would be me |I.....until I get a new car.

Personally I think my FR-S LOOKS a hell of a lot better than my 350Z did. The lines on the car are immaculate. As far as performance goes... The 350Z destroys it in acceleration, horsepower, and torque. On the otherhand, my FR-S rides and ****fs a lot smoother than the Z did. An added bonus is that 10 more MPG and save $100/month on insurance now.

As for the Prius tires... Lol... For now I'm buying eibach sportline springs, wheel spacers, and plastic dipping the wheels until funds are there. I paid 4k down so I'm pretty spent right now.

Just my 2 cents

So according to the law it says 70% of the light must be able to pass through. So what is that 35% max in the front? Anyone have their front windshield tinted?

My Jeep. My money. My mods. The police can go eff off. :smile:

Be honest now, how many cats have you run over? You gotta be running over potholes and little animals at night with those tints.

Last edited:
I've had to call a tow truck because I couldn't change a flat before due to overtightened lugs lol

We were jumping on it, stomping on it, doing everything we could think of to get them to budge...tow guy came and bodied them with ease. Made us all look like a bunch if weinies.

Probably had a 4foot bar - and you were trying to use the one that comes in your car. It's all about leverage.

I made a really stupid mistake list Saturday after putting my summer wheels back on. I'm usually paranoid about checking everything but somehow didn't tighten up one wheel - the bolts were in but only barely. Drove about a mile wondering what was happening before I put the wrench on. Could have killed myself! Won't do that again.

So according to the law it says 70% of the light must be able to pass through. So what is that 35% max in the front? Anyone have their front windshield tinted?

Depend on your state laws. MichivN can have limo tints on the back but front side with windows can only tint first 5 inches down from top of window

finally got around to fixing up a few things on the car today. going to fix a few more things this week and finally give it a long overdue wash next weekend. i had bought these new wheels and used the stock lug bolts that came with them...apparently they're ball seat when i needed conical seat. hope that doesn't mean i fudged something up :rolleyes

not sure if i should black out the emblems or not. got a newer style grille coming in this week as well so i'll see if i should vinyl it or just plastidip.

Personally i hate debasged cars. I love the stock look.
My friend debadged his e350 and it doesnt look good, makes me think the car has been crashed and they put an fake trunk or sumtin

Today i saw a 3 series coupe with a m3 badge lol

Im pretty sure it wasnt an m3

Went to the Chevy dealership yesterday morning and saw the Chevy ss

Its a four door sedan 6.2L v8 400 HP
Is a decent car

Anybody look into it?

finally got around to fixing up a few things on the car today. going to fix a few more things this week and finally give it a long overdue wash next weekend. i had bought these new wheels and used the stock lug bolts that came with them...apparently they're ball seat when i needed conical seat. hope that doesn't mean i fudged something up :rolleyes

not sure if i should black out the emblems or not. got a newer style grille coming in this week as well so i'll see if i should vinyl it or just plastidip.

black the emblems

Yeah a buddy of mine just copped a new impala, 37k I believe smh my jaw dropped when I heard that price.

So many possibilities with that kinda dough and that's what he gets :smh:, still way better than my car so I can't say too much :rofl:g

Back
Top Bottom