yo the hellcat is ugly af

and whats wrong with the m6 headlights

looks pretty good to me

Last edited:
yo the hellcat is ugly af

and whats wrong with the m6 headlights

looks pretty good to me
laugh.gif

You guys and your extremes. "ugly af" Really? 
mean.gif

And the M6 headlights look dated already IMO. Overall the car is nice, but if they made the headlights more modern looking...

:lol:

You guys and your extremes. "ugly af" Really? :smh:

And the M6 headlights look dated already IMO. Overall the car is nice, but if they made the headlights more modern looking...
Welcome to NT's Post your Ride thread. Where opinions are Gospel, and cars are either "The Greatest of All Time, OMG", or Ugly as ****, because cars can only be one extreme or the other. A land where skinny tail lights instantly ruin an entire car, and where V6 challengers are faster than V8 challengers. A world where the merits of an m6 and an evo, two completely different cars, made for different demographics, in radically different price brackets, can be endlessly debated. What a wonderful place!

Welcome to NT's Post your Ride thread. Where opinions are Gospel, and cars are either "The Greatest of All Time, OMG", or Ugly as ****, because cars can only be one extreme or the other. A land where skinny tail lights instantly ruin an entire car, and where V6 challengers are faster than V8 challengers. A world where the merits of an m6 and an evo, two completely different cars, made for different demographics, in radically different price brackets, can be endlessly debated. What a wonderful place!

And a place where if it's not da hemi, then don't eem bother. :lol:

I really like the 6 series subtle styling. Not every car today has to look angry and be full of sharp edges. Large coupes like the BMW 6 series and Mercedes CL opt for more sophisticated and subtle styling queues because their target demographic is older people, whereas the smaller less expensive cars are geared toward a younger crowd. When appealing to older consumers its better to play it safe and go with something classic that already works as opposed to more aggressive contemporary styling usually found on the lesser models. People may say is looks "dated" now, but those are the kind of cars that often age the best.

Current ///M6 looks super aggressive. Last gen ///M6 looks like a sophisticated beast.

I see these cars almost everyday driving down my main ave.

I know I sound like a broken record, but you can't judge a car's appearance strictly through pictures.
Current ///M6 looks like an E92 ///M3 on steroids.

f12 looks alot more conservative IMO.

Dam I should've threw da flame suit on :lol:
Eh I think its ugly srs

But tbh I don't see how you guys are saying the 6 headlights look dated

Back
Top Bottom