\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Saw this parked behind my girl's house yesterday and didn't know what it was. Not sure how much this one specifically goes for, but I think it's one of 455 that made it to the US

Z8 based BMW Alpina Roadster V8
Alpina Z?

Didn't even know they made them. That's pretty :smokin
Got any pics of the alpina wheels?

z8 is :x :pimp:. saw one in person as i was walking to work one day...made me stop in my tracks. i had never seen one before but it was MEAN. they resell for like what...quater mil?

I love the current M6 but I do agree it's not that aggressively styled when compared to the regular 6. Now, the M3 compared to a regular 3-series is another story, especially with those massive rear fender flares.

strong cosign. M3 has always been flames to me. but yo...i saw the new m3 sedan in astoria ny the other day... :x :smh: it destroys the last gen sedan. it looked amazing. that blue...stance...everything was on point.

http://image.motortrend.com/f/roadtests/coupes/1312_2015_bmw_m3_and_m4_first_look/64967437/2015-bmw-m3-sedan.jpg[img]
[img]http://image.motortrend.com/f/roadtests/coupes/1312_2015_bmw_m3_and_m4_first_look/60607061/2015-bmw-m3-sedan-front-wheel.jpg
2015-bmw-m3-sedan-rear-three-quarters.jpg

BMW-Unveils-New-M3-Sedan-and-M4-Coupe-3.jpg

this is the exact color i saw in the street. always thought the 3 was a bit small in the cabin....but i'd drive this no question.

z8 is :x :pimp:. saw one in person as i was walking to work one day...made me stop in my tracks. i had never seen one before but it was MEAN. they resell for like what...quater mil?

I didn't get pics of the wheels and there are 3 currently on eBay...one at $158k, one at $185k, and one at $111k, but that one has a reserve that hasn't been met yet.

It looks pretty dated and for that much money, I could think of a ton of other cars to buy instead honestly.

This might be a little bit of a low-brow question for the posters in here but what are some good options for sedans under $30,000? I'm looking to finally buy my own car at the end of the year and I don't wanna bite off more than I can chew considering student loans and rent/bills.

This might be a little bit of a low-brow question for the posters in here but what are some good options for sedans under $30,000? I'm looking to finally buy my own car at the end of the year and I don't wanna bite off more than I can chew considering student loans and rent/bills.
Youre gonna need more info bruh.

Location (do you need AWD?)

Luxury? Sport?

Automatic/Manual?

Honestly, if I were in your shoes id try to get a used Acura TL, call it a day.

Youre gonna need more info bruh.

Location (do you need AWD?)
Luxury? Sport?
Automatic/Manual?

Honestly, if I were in your shoes id try to get a used Acura TL, call it a day.
I live in LA and definitely don't need an AWD, would be nice but isn't a deal breaker. If pressed, I'd probably go for something sportier and a bit more fun to drive. I'd prefer manual, but I guess there are pros to auto as well. As you can see, I'm not really that particular, just want something fairly quick, alright on MPG, and reliable.

Just checked out the 2014 TL and it starts at 36 :/ probably shoulda mentioned that I wanted a new car. What do y'all think of the new Accords or Altimas?

Honda Accord man. It will never do you wrong. SIde note I see a lot of cats in here like Beamers. My question is why? Ive always loved lexus and mercedes. What about a beamer does it for you guys? Just figured I would ask.

Honda Accord man. It will never do you wrong. SIde note I see a lot of cats in here like Beamers. My question is why? Ive always loved lexus and mercedes. What about a beamer does it for you guys? Just figured I would ask.
That's what I'm thinking, man. My first car my parents got me (that I'm still driving today) is a '99 Accord and it's got 275,000 miles on it and it still gets me where I gotta go. My only thing is I've seen a lot of older women driving the new ones but I guess that's just me being insecure. Ha.

i would also say Accord. The newest body style is super clean and of course you get the Honda gas mileage, reliability and cheap repairs. And if you get the highest model they come with some pretty nice stuff

if you want something a little sportier, fun to drive, nicer; i would say maybe look into a 335i. twin turbo 6 cylinder that looks awesome and they actually get really good MPG considering how much power it has. My buddy was telling me he got around 30mpg in his. it's pretty hard to find a twin turbo car that's fun to drive that gets 30mpg.......

Last edited:

i've just always preferred the M cars to the AMG cars. Mostly the looks, but also the engines.  and the spelling is Bimmers 
wink.gif

Never really liked much from Lexus aside from the IS-F. and the LFA which doesn't really count

Its all opinion.

And if you spell it "Beamer" then it makes sense you ask. 
laugh.gif

Its all opinion.

And if you spell it "Beamer" then it makes sense you ask. :lol:

lol im from the era when it was beamer lol. but yeah i figured it was preference, but is it the style, technology, drive, feel? My brother has a CL63 and i mean man oh man that thing has all the options you could wish for in a car from night vision to reclining back seats to a freaking fridge. So Ive always been about options with cars, I just always felt like "bimmers" never had those types of options outside of the 7 series.

Speaking of Bimmers, i posted my buddies e36 M3 a couple weeks ago, well he just informed me that he is selling it, buying a 4Runner and pursuing a career in photography.  So if anyone is on the hunt for a pristine E36 with pretty low miles.....

14135426344_f97d3aa0ea_h.jpg

Last edited:
You guys are trippin with the last gen 6-Series slander 
eek.gif

And these arent even ///Ms.  I'd take refined and clean looks + power over a joint that looks like a lunchbox (but is fast) anyday lol

Last edited:
@dankenstien88  you done thrown a wrench in my plans.
mean.gif
  i test drove a 2ss 1LE a couple hours ago since there's no zl1s close to me and i was VERY impressed by the ride. felt nothing like my challenger and my pop's mustang. i felt like i was on a hoverboard glued to the ground around corners.
nerd.gif
 a lot of stuff i liked about the suspension and handling from the way it felt gripping the road to the stop. when i got back in my challenger i felt like i was mobbing in a primitive tugboat. that solid rear axle gotta go in the future. the oooonly negative thing i didnt like were the windows felt a little tiny, but i know id get used to it just like i did on my chally.

im sold. this will be my next purchase. my biggest dilemma now is auto(supposed to be a lil faster) or manual(more fun
happy.gif
) and actually finding a zl1 close to me. that 1LE was so nice almost got impatient and wanted to start talking numbers with the dealer. 
laugh.gif
 cant imagine what the zl1 will be like.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom