\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

2015 Nissan GT-R Nismo spotted in the wild.  That wing
nthat.gif

@dankenstien88
 you done thrown a wrench in my plans.:smh:   i test drove a 2ss 1LE a couple hours ago since there's no zl1s close to me and i was VERY impressed by the ride. felt nothing like my challenger and my pop's mustang. i felt like i was on a hoverboard glued to the ground around corners.:nerd:  a lot of stuff i liked about the suspension and handling from the way it felt gripping the road to the stop. when i got back in my challenger i felt like i was mobbing in a primitive tugboat. that solid rear axle gotta go in the future. the oooonly negative thing i didnt like were the windows felt a little tiny, but i know id get used to it just like i did on my chally.

im sold. this will be my next purchase. my biggest dilemma now is auto(supposed to be a lil faster) or manual(more fun:D ) and actually finding a zl1 close to me. that 1LE was so nice almost got impatient and wanted to start talking numbers with the dealer. :lol:  cant imagine what the zl1 will be like.

I thought I knew you

Last edited:
You guys are trippin with the last gen 6-Series slander :wow:

And these arent even ///Ms.  I'd take refined and clean looks + power over a joint that looks like a lunchbox (but is fast) anyday lol
Joint clean and Im not even about foreign vehicles. Don't see nothing wrong with the trunk but like I said many times is all about preference ....

@dankenstien88
 you done thrown a wrench in my plans.:smh:   i test drove a 2ss 1LE a couple hours ago since there's no zl1s close to me and i was VERY impressed by the ride. felt nothing like my challenger and my pop's mustang. i felt like i was on a hoverboard glued to the ground around corners.:nerd:  a lot of stuff i liked about the suspension and handling from the way it felt gripping the road to the stop. when i got back in my challenger i felt like i was mobbing in a primitive tugboat. that solid rear axle gotta go in the future. the oooonly negative thing i didnt like were the windows felt a little tiny, but i know id get used to it just like i did on my chally.

im sold. this will be my next purchase. my biggest dilemma now is auto(supposed to be a lil faster) or manual(more fun:D ) and actually finding a zl1 close to me. that 1LE was so nice almost got impatient and wanted to start talking numbers with the dealer. :lol:  cant imagine what the zl1 will be like.

:smh:

about to go on my block list bruh

feel as if ive betrayed my mopar brethren 
frown.gif
mean.gif

maybe hellcat will change my mind

Last edited:
i have no idea as i have never owned a BMW, but i would assume the fact that they have a naturally aspirated V8 would help. instead of one of BMW's turbo motors that they are constantly changing the design on so it's always a new motor with new problems...

Last edited:
[thread="266081"] [/thread]
I've never been a fan of USDM, but 707bhp for around $60k is nothing to sneeze at.
definitely. that thing is a beast.  

I think if were going to buy an American car in that price range though, i think i might go with a used one of these:

5912093065_d6491289a6_b.jpg

For a weekend toy yes, as a car I have to drive everyday hell no.

Last edited:
^ it wouldn't be that bad as a daily. Unless you need to haul kids around.  But as far as driving it every day it's not like a ZL1 or Hellcat is going to be any more daily driver friendly....

i would just assume the type of person who is looking into buying those cars either has a daily/commuter car already or is fine with driving that type of car every day

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom