\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

how yall "muscle car" heads feel about the equus bass?

dont ask how much it cost tho.
eek.gif
That joint is too cold!!! But for that price im coppin a Bentley GT or a Lamb or something.  i'd be damned if i spent all that bread on that.

Couldn't figure out how to post it but the link are exhaust notes of 2015 hellcat vs gt vs zl1
Hellcat and zl1 sound amazing can't say the same for the gt tho

Last edited:
Heard they use a flatplane crrankshaft for the mustang for higher rpms

That prolly took away the roar

Last edited:
Not me it was more of a open house for the shop.

4 cars while i was there went on the dyno

G37s made 303
350z made 260
Another g37 made about 320 or so cant really remember
Highest was an eclipse made 450

Left after the eclipse so im not sure if any of the built motor cars went on the dyno

Some subbies

Subbies evos viper eclipse

The more powerful g37

Last edited:
Brz in the first pic with my brothers 335 and my boys Sti

Still stock just got it a couple months back but deff motivated after talking cars all afternoon :smokin

Last edited:
Just got this 2014 3.7L 6MT ponycar about a month ago and for the price I paid, less than $19k, I could not find another NEW car that tops it in performance or style. It's super fun to drive and I get alot of looks mostly because of the black on black combo; some have asked if it's a GT500, haha. I wish!

Holy crap 19k for a 2014?
Right? Got me rethinking my situation. I was leaning towards a 2014 Accord because of practicality but now I'm thinking I should get a Challenger since I've always wanted one and might as well get it while I'm young. Decisions.

i think base model is 23k and obviously this probably has some extra options with the black wheels so either it was used or hell of a deal on brand new
Wow really? how much is the cheapest V8 model?  i was under the impression that all the stangs were at least in the 30k range

ford incentives and dealer incentives. could be clearing stock for the new model.

i think base model is 23k and obviously this probably has some extra options with the black wheels so either it was used or hell of a deal on brand new

It's a base V6 with the black appearance package. Sticker price was $24,130(I have the sticker) but it was lowered to 18,400 with ford rebate and dealer incentive trying to clear stock for the 2015's most likely. And yes it is new, only have about 750 miles on it so far. They were pretty much giving it away so I jumped on it. As I said, for that price there is no other new car that beats it in overall performance and style. I got lucky.

Back
Top Bottom