\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Yea that is messed up. I know a guy who owns a body shop and he's consistently buying/selling cars he gets from the auction house. Don't know the specifics about if he has a dealers license or not but he makes pretty good money for some of the cars he gets.

My parent's bought a 2008 Altima from him for 12.5 and it had only about 12k miles on it but it was a salvage title because the front bumper was hit. No frame damage at all.
yea the deals at auctions are crazy. especially when they aren't wrecked cars, just repo or something that the people gave up on. 

I know the guy who bought my old 05 Evo MR at an auction, after the meth head i sold it to got it impounded, only payed $3500 for it

Last edited:
Methhead with an evo?

Sounds like bad news written all over it.
Trust fund money bought him a new g37 that he wrecked. Then claimed the steering went out and got a fat payday from it. Bought my Evo for more than it was worth (23500) and beat the hell out of it and never registered it and eventually lost it

People who get dealer quotes have already made up their mind to trade in. takes a few minutes to check CL/bluebook and see the private market value, so everyone generally knows they're getting ripped off by the $tealer

combination of laziness & convenience, mostly laziness....

when I sold my 94 camry I was contacted multiple times by a guy who offers a service like this, left like 3 voice mails... he offered to help sell my car, yeah right....I sold it for $1.2K the next day, no way i'm cutting anybody 10-15% of that :lol:

Right, likely the hardest part is advertising, need to get into the heads of those too inconvenience or lazy to sell private and show them the opportunity to make essentially "free" money.

Once convinced, it should be a no-brainer for them, and if the service did their job right, their purchase price would be the sweet spot to make the sale attractive for both parties.

One catch is sometimes the dealers use trade-in value in conjunction with sales price of new car, which might throw off potential customers. There's prob more, this is just off the top of my head.

Got it :pimp:

Has brand new 1 week old tires and brakes. Carpets are dirty as hell thanks to his wife driving the car hauling their kid around in it all the time. But god damn what a steal, and the guy was super cool. He's a body builder and has his own clothing line, gave me a sweater and gave my girl some workout pants. 

Oh and it has started perfect every time for me. he said the mechanic told him either the starter relay or starter is starting to go, but it hasn't messed up for me yet. And a starter is like $90 for this car
Looks pretty clean bro :smokin. If I were you I'd roll it as your daily, sell your current one. If you ever want the money out of it, you can always flip it then.

Last edited:
Once convinced, it should be a no-brainer for them, and if the service did their job right, their purchase price would be the sweet spot to make the sale attractive for both parties.

One catch is sometimes the dealers use trade-in value in conjunction with sales price of new car, which might throw off potential customers. There's prob more, this is just off the top of my head.

Well, it's actually even more complicated.

You would have to have them sign over possession for X amount of days/weeks so you can market it/show it to prospective buyers.

What if the seller has a sporty car like an E60 M5? worth about ~30-35K... thing is....if I'm the seller NO WAY i'm letting some young buck have keys to that car + 30 days of possession :lol: :lol: :rofl:

Perhaps that's a little extreme or rare, but regardless the aspect of signing the car over to a business for a period of time to sell is going to make them nervous & un-easy...

Got it 
pimp.gif

Has brand new 1 week old tires and brakes. Carpets are dirty as hell thanks to his wife driving the car hauling their kid around in it all the time. But god damn what a steal, and the guy was super cool. He's a body builder and has his own clothing line, gave me a sweater and gave my girl some workout pants. 

Oh and it has started perfect every time for me. he said the mechanic told him either the starter relay or starter is starting to go, but it hasn't messed up for me yet. And a starter is like $90 for this car
Looks pretty clean bro
smokin.gif
. If I were you I'd roll it as your daily, sell your current one. If you ever want the money out of it, you can always flip it then.
i did sell my daily lol.  I want to but i borrowed 2k for this thing. Hopefully i can get enough for this one that i can pay back the 2k and go find another good deal on a TL

Last edited:
Well, it's actually even more complicated.

You would have to have them sign over possession for X amount of days/weeks so you can market it/show it to prospective buyers.

What if the seller has a sporty car like an E60 M5? worth about ~30-35K... thing is....if I'm the seller NO WAY i'm letting some young buck have keys to that car + 30 days of possession :lol: :lol: :rofl:

Perhaps that's a little extreme or rare, but regardless the aspect of signing the car over to a business for a period of time to sell is going to make them nervous & un-easy...

Of course that wouldn't work :lol:

I'm talking about simply buying the car then reselling it, not borrowing it to see if it sells, nobody in their right mind would do that :lol:

GLWS [@=https://niketalk.com/members/76361"dealer" to the DMV which then you would need a license to sell cars?
Thanks man. Car is super nice i don't even want to sell it honestly. 

Yea it's 10. And the ****** thing about getting a dealer license is that you have to have a "storefront". otherwise i would have one. Because you can make huge money off getting cars at the auctions

Would a 15x25 ft strip mall hole-in-the-wall count as a store front?...

As long As you can have cars on display in front and have a legit office inside it can be done, most dealer's in Texas just set up a trailer on an empty lot and enclose it. That's probably the cheapest route...
Yea i doubt you could get away with that in Cali
Reading in the Xbox thread... This dude @Superb buys fake Nikes as well... He's gotta be the biggest poser ever... We'll besides Gold St anyways...
Fake kicks 
roll.gif

I knew dude didn't even have a car

Last edited:
Fake Js stunting in his imaginary V6 that he bought with non-existent money earned from his hallucinatory kiosk in his fantasy mall selling invisible headphones from made believe wholesalers :pimp:

DOING IT

Last edited:
Forgot to post my car here. Have no side pics lol

then, this happened :smh:

After: Always liked the 04/05 taillights better than the bugeye's, so I replaced the bumper and just installed them. Love the headlights better though :smokin

My daily driver so only mods I have are a turboXs uppipe, Cobb downpipe, and an accessport. But I've been meaning to sell the AP and get a protune. Love how it drives now though, so I haven't.

sick.gif
This is a street-driven, FULL INTERIOR, ZERO weight reduction, stock 6-speed trans 2015 STI equipped with the AMS Subaru STI/WRX 950R Turbo Kit, AMS Subaru STI/WRX Front Mount Intercooler and tuned by Junior Barrios (JR Tuned)!

Back
Top Bottom