\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

i got a new silverado vortecx max and my plastic on my dash is fadin g a little bit any one know of a good back to black for interior ?? i used Meguiers and it made it worse!

Lots of NTers with ISs
pimp.gif

5643670318740af7aedf58620abeacb5fe55ee24_r.jpg

I'm ready for an M45 though.  Bronze with the orange seats.
pimp.gif

New Rims- Rondell 21. To bad i wont be able to put them on till next spring (Joys of living in Canada)

2ew322q.jpg

This is how they will look when they are on my mcoupe

tbpimg0447.jpg

^ I love those m coupes. Such a muscular looking car, reminds me of a bull terrier or something.

I see a lot of IS 300's on here and was wondering if someone could tell me how reliable they are and what to look for when buying a used one. My buddy is trying to get one as a commuter and I'm trying to convince him not to get an Accord or a a Camry.

Originally Posted by DinanBMW

I see a lot of IS 300's on here and was wondering if someone could tell me how reliable they are and what to look for when buying a used one. My buddy is trying to get one as a commuter and I'm trying to convince him not to get an Accord or a a Camry.
They are very reliable. They are made by Toyota. Many have taken them over 200k miles. But depending on his commute a higher MPG vehicle may be best. I like the IS300 and wouldn't mind making it a commuter, but I would be soooo tempted to mod it. 

Originally Posted by DinanBMW

They are very reliable. They are made by Toyota. Many have taken them over 200k miles. But depending on his commute a higher MPG vehicle may be best. I like the IS300 and wouldn't mind making it a commuter, but I would be soooo tempted to mod it. 

Darius nice white g37s, I was looking at those before I copped my new car.

Anyway, out with the old (great car will be missed):

2j10o03.jpg

In with the new:  (prolly should change my avy)

8vt991.jpg

2m5fcc4.jpg

Love this thing.  The Altima was fast in a straight line but this is on another level.  Was comparing it to a few other cars but once I drove one of these with the comfy sport seats and beefy m-sport steerting wheel I was sold.  Stock exhaust is pretty nice also, find myself driving with the windows down a lot more.  Had to get a Valentine One after  a week of owning it, been having too much fun
laugh.gif

Darius nice white g37s, I was looking at those before I copped my new car.

Anyway, out with the old (great car will be missed):

2j10o03.jpg

In with the new:  (prolly should change my avy)

8vt991.jpg

2m5fcc4.jpg

Love this thing.  The Altima was fast in a straight line but this is on another level.  Was comparing it to a few other cars but once I drove one of these with the comfy sport seats and beefy m-sport steerting wheel I was sold.  Stock exhaust is pretty nice also, find myself driving with the windows down a lot more.  Had to get a Valentine One after  a week of owning it, been having too much fun
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Finns, your Evo is silver? 
eek.gif

I always thought and remembered that it was white. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Yeah man, always been silver. I wanted white but there weren't any left. Always sells the fastest
Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

Originally Posted by finnns2003

laugh.gif
 santi
grin.gif
 I tried. 
happy.gif

Diggin' the blog!
Thanks man! Appreciate it

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Finns, your Evo is silver? 
eek.gif

I always thought and remembered that it was white. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Yeah man, always been silver. I wanted white but there weren't any left. Always sells the fastest
Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

Originally Posted by finnns2003

laugh.gif
 santi
grin.gif
 I tried. 
happy.gif

Diggin' the blog!
Thanks man! Appreciate it

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

Nice whip homie congratz.

Can we get a pic of the gauges though?

Thanks, why do you want to see the gauges?  Just makin sure you talkin to me before I go take a pic of my guages lol

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

Nice whip homie congratz.

Can we get a pic of the gauges though?

Thanks, why do you want to see the gauges?  Just makin sure you talkin to me before I go take a pic of my guages lol

Originally Posted by 23kidd

For those in the Maryland area (moco county) that needs pictures of their cars, hit me up..i got yall 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I wish my car was ready for prime time because I'd def do a photoshoot. I want to tint, put the wheels I bought and paint the car before I go any further. Good looks, though. I stay in PG county but MoCo isn't far at all.

Originally Posted by 23kidd

For those in the Maryland area (moco county) that needs pictures of their cars, hit me up..i got yall 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I wish my car was ready for prime time because I'd def do a photoshoot. I want to tint, put the wheels I bought and paint the car before I go any further. Good looks, though. I stay in PG county but MoCo isn't far at all.

Back
Top Bottom