\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Originally Posted by MMG

question about to people who have wrapped their cars, ever gotten pulled over by the cops?

do they give you a problem since on the registration it says a different color?

you know how dudes like to rice out their honda/acuras, someone told me they got a ticket for having a acura tag on a honda? or something to that extent, idk what they !%#* they do
laugh.gif
because it was "false" information or something to that extent
nerd.gif

My brother has been pulled over for having HONDA and the H badge on his Integra. No ticket though.

If anyone on here is an expert when it comes to Volkswagen(Golf) I'd appreciate some help. Looking to get a 02 golf(4door) automatic with 99k for about 4k. Any advice or suggestion please feel free to pm me. need a car bad and i really like this one.

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

If anyone on here is an expert when it comes to Volkswagen(Golf) I'd appreciate some help. Looking to get a 02 golf(4door) automatic with 99k for about 4k. Any advice or suggestion please feel free to pm me. need a car bad and i really like this one.

Buy a stick...My past experiences with automatic VW's has been nothing but problems...My brother used to be big into VW's and the only car that gave him problems was his MK3 Jetta GT and it was the automatic transmission every time...Both of his MK2s were stick and those cars were unbreakable.

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

ehhh it depends, ive had 3 auto Dubs had never had problems with the transmission just everything else
laugh.gif

02 Golf with 99k and 4k is a good price, hows the body and interior and what area?

going to let you know now, Vdubs are very hit and miss, meaning you can either have one thats gonna run strong for years or one thats gonna give you probs all the time, for the most part when i bought my past cars i had timeing belt, water pumps, etc done right away, it depends on person who owned the car before you all, if they took care of it, drove it hard, etc....

379278_996763246624_410030249_n.jpg

Riding factory for now. I gotta fix my 22s...need 2 new tires, gonna powder coat them yellow maybe, and 1 rim is slightly bent.

wow, you got the front windshield tinted?

no way you not gettin pulled up in the tri state area with that

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

379278_996763246624_410030249_n.jpg

Riding factory for now. I gotta fix my 22s...need 2 new tires, gonna powder coat them yellow maybe, and 1 rim is slightly bent.

I thought you had a black charger? did you change colors?

Originally Posted by Al Audi

wow, you got the front windshield tinted?

no way you not gettin pulled up in the tri state area with that

I live in Manhattan and surprisingly I have only gotten pulled over and ticketed for the windshield once in the almost 2 years that I have had it tinted.

Cops do not seem to notice I assume. lol

And in NJ and CT I cant get ticketed because the SRT is registered in NY.
smile.gif

How I get away with it most of the time? I have no idea. lol

ordering my springs and camber kit tommorow
pimp.gif

then im gunna try and powdercoat rims and matte black grill by the end of month and update w/ pics  

Edit: Dtothe

how much you lettin the old Merc go for?
devil.gif

New pickup...my startoff dream car, R8 will be copped one day...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom