\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

This reminds me, i was having lunch with a couple friends over the weekend, and we were sitting outside at a restaurant that was on the corner of a 4 way stop.  

We hear a guy yelling and look over to see there is a dodge truck followed by a blue prius rolling up to the stop sign. The man in the Prius has his arm and head out the window screaming at the guy in the truck. Couldn't really make out everything he was saying, but it was hilarious. Then my buddy yells "Shut the **** up, you drive a Prius" and the guy hears it and thinks it was the guy in the truck so he starts going off on him even more :lol: . He screams "**** you! You don't know who the **** i am!" and some more stuff until the truck leaves the stop sign.  Then Prius douche makes a u-turn and goes back the way he came.  I guess he was just following the guy around to get his point across.

Perfect time for a break check by the truck... Just saying...

What options did you add?

After seeing that new c class my plan is to sell the CLA and get the C as this car is so high in demand MB can't keep up with the production. Fingers crossed. Either that or maybe that Kia K-900 that thing has just as many options as an S Class. Lol.

hey cuties can yall help a dude out

what can i do about this rust on the wheel hub? replace it or just repaint it?

Ahh didn't know that my brother does construction management with his company.

:smokin

That's the goal eventually. I need to get some design experience first so I can get my PE as soon as possible. I'll be graduating in May with my BS and be halfway done with my MS.

CM is where the money is, especially if you have extensive experience. You're a huge asset to the owner, contractor. My brother is doing his MS in structural engineering, but wants to do CM eventually.

you need to really like construction/MEP to stick with it. i def threw my hands up on some F this steez after two years autocadding electrical designs every day, field surveys aside. to each his own obv, i got a bunch of friends who bout that life, some FEs looking to grab their PEs. some firms tho, playing the office politics game pays more than a PE. props to you tho, always good to know other engineers on here.

EE>CE btw :tongue:

764d2927cd74a242_yeah-i-said-it.gif

Drove a Kia forte today.

Must say, a fun little car to drive.

i can't front. i think the optima is kind of dope. sat in a fully loaded one too. was impressed.

Last edited:
Camber wear is eating my rear tires on my Z3 :smh: Its not adjustable either. Just put all new rubber on the 335 now I gotta put a pair on the other car.

are you sure it wasn't a corolla? :frown:

i'm surprised by it being a LE at that. seems like dudes are having trouble switching to wingless in the wing swap threads for both wrx and stis

Last edited:
Thanks, fam.

Yea, construction is my passion. My true goal lies within that industry, so that's also a plus.

I hear ya, bro. I always dread the design/office work in every intern position I've had, but it's necessary for my PE so I'll have to wait it out and probably go with a consulting firm as a full-time for a few years.

:lol: us CEs are the reason you're standing on that solid foundation, broseph.

Then again, we'll probably freeze to death without EEs, though :rofl: :smokin
Every engineering discipline plays a vital role in our day-to-day lives. Some people take us for granted.

I'm an EE who just got his PE this year. Been doing design for a consulting firm for the past 3 years and it's starting to get real old. :lol: :smh:

Its weird.

I'm looking at 4 different tires and looked for advice on all of them and dudes keep bashing then without making a recommendation.

So there is no such thing as good tires?
Michelin's are always a good choice. Theres a reason Cooper's and all those unfamiliar brand names are so cheap.

those who want the current challenger hit the dealerships, my buddy went around and a dealership near us had a bunch of '14 R/Ts loaded with blacktop package for a little under $30k

also have loaded Charger R/Ts under 30 as well

My new TE37SLs

clean. would never do it. everyday im reminded that my tires struggle to stay alive, and that potholes are my worst enemy.

Ahh didn't know that my brother does construction management with his company.

:smokin

That's the goal eventually. I need to get some design experience first so I can get my PE as soon as possible. I'll be graduating in May with my BS and be halfway done with my MS.

CM is where the money is, especially if you have extensive experience. You're a huge asset to the owner, contractor. My brother is doing his MS in structural engineering, but wants to do CM eventually.

you need to really like construction/MEP to stick with it. i def threw my hands up on some F this steez after two years autocadding electrical designs every day, field surveys aside. to each his own obv, i got a bunch of friends who bout that life, some FEs looking to grab their PEs. some firms tho, playing the office politics game pays more than a PE. props to you tho, always good to know other engineers on here.

EE>CE btw :tongue:

764d2927cd74a242_yeah-i-said-it.gif

Drove a Kia forte today.

Must say, a fun little car to drive.

i can't front. i think the optima is kind of dope. sat in a fully loaded one too. was impressed.

Thanks, fam.

Yea, construction is my passion. My true goal lies within that industry, so that's also a plus.

I hear ya, bro. I always dread the design/office work in every intern position I've had, but it's necessary for my PE so I'll have to wait it out and probably go with a consulting firm as a full-time for a few years.

Every engineering discipline plays a vital role in our day-to-day lives. Some people take us for granted.

Thanks, fam.

my signals teacher **** on yall saying you guys have formulas to watch dirt dry :lol: but yea i feel ya. you work for a major firm like turner? or gilbane?

I'm an EE who just got his PE this year. Been doing design for a consulting firm for the past 3 years and it's starting to get real old. :lol: :smh:

repped for the PE :pimp: yea dealing with clients and working on projects with multiple firms (one for project management, one for architecture, one for fire alarm, one for security, one for video/audio, one for structural if ur doing data centers, or UPS room, one for w.e the ****..:smh: nah man i cool )

Back
Top Bottom