\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

What problems were they having?

3 people i know had air conditioner problems, multiple times each. issues with VW covering the warranty

1 had an engine problem twice but no idea what exactly it was.

there were some other minor problems, all i remember is they were in the shop MULTIPLE times each.

if needed i can find out exactly what

What problems were they having?
not exactly sure ...

I know one of the problem was serious enough to render the vehicle useless ...

I believe one also had a throttle body that needed work ...

But to be honest, I really don't know what exactly were the problems ...

its mustang week 2014 in south carolina lol  "HE TOO OLD" 
happy.gif
roll.gif

Last edited:

Hoping I could get some advice from you guys, I am looking at this used gt-r and want some advice about what to look for so I wont get stuck with a lemon especially transmission issues. Thanks

http://www.penskeaudi.com/used/Nissan/2010-Nissan-GT-R-70978c0f0a0a00646b8974a3552c1eb7.htm
pimp.gif
 Hell yea man!

I think i have only seen 1 GTR owner on here. so i don't think most of us have much experience with GTR's and what to look for when buying one

But i would think a 2010 with 27k miles would still be under warranty from Nissan if it happened to have problems or be a lemon right?

*and i like how the tab at the top of that page when i go to that link says 2010 Audi GTR 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Any pics of the full hell cat interior. Always loved challenger exterior but interior has been nothing but pure let downs.

Haven't seen the interior, but i guess they had a ton of Hellcats on display at the NHRA race in Denver yesterday and Richard Rowlings from Fast n Loud took one down the track.

12.1 at 118mph.  at Mile High elevation

i spy a white one in the background 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
To the guy who asked about east coast meets where are you located?

North Jersey

Not sure what kinda cars you are into but you just missed a couple big ones

Fresh meet at keen university
Waterfest at etown

Now if your looking for smaller weekely meets then i would recommend checking some fourms for your area and facebook groups but if u wanna go to the big ones i would start at etown. Summer/fall is full of events meet some people follow some companies on ig or fb and there is something going on most weekends.

Etown events this year

Honda day is the 9-10th weekend

Big mopar day is the 23rd ive never been but i hear its a big showing

Fall nationals is 10/4-10/5

Mitsubishi vs subaru is 10/25

Streetwars 11/2

A weekely one in jersey that i used to hear about is edgewater but i hear the cops shut it down more often than not but its too far for me to take the risk of going for nothing.

Look out for a cars and coffee in your area also usually sundays.

If i hear of anything else in jersey ill post it here and tag you im sure others might want to know also.

So much goes on there its impossible not to find something for you. And if you just want to race go on a wednesday test and tune and get your runs in.

Might be doing honda day and subaru vs mitsubishi myself this year.

I really dont want to go to honda day but a big group of people are going so i dont wanna miss out. That day is crazy in terms of the amount of people that show up each year. Its a bit much for me but going with friends makes it a good time.

Last edited:
Hoping I could get some advice from you guys, I am looking at this used gt-r and want some advice about what to look for so I wont get stuck with a lemon especially transmission issues. Thanks

http://www.penskeaudi.com/used/Nissan/2010-Nissan-GT-R-70978c0f0a0a00646b8974a3552c1eb7.htm

I was looking forward to the hellcat but that limited run will mark up the price out of my range.

With the GT-R there is black box data that can be brought out by the dealer. It can tell you how high trans temps got and vdc off launches. Also ask if there were any mods like marrying it to a cobb accessport. i'd shoot for a 1 owner, preferably one that has not been tracked if you are worried about the trans. the trans temps will tell you if the car was tracked because if you drive it hard you can see temps about 275 degrees. nissan has a machine called the consult 3 that will pull up that data. the trans issues are not as bad as people made them out to be. what happened in 09 was the factory set the launch control way to aggressively and they figured out they messed up and had owners dial back the launch. if you got someone who modded this car with over 600 torque and went hard on it without upgrading the ******, i may be a ticking time bomb. with the car being out for while there have been some tuning shops that can work on the trans for relatively cheap depending on your budget of course. shep trans, jacks transmission and ivey tune to name a few.

I was looking forward to the hellcat but that limited run will mark up the price out of my range.
With the GT-R there is black box data that can be brought out by the dealer. It can tell you how high trans temps got and vdc off launches. Also ask if there were any mods like marrying it to a cobb accessport. i'd shoot for a 1 owner, preferably one that has not been tracked if you are worried about the trans. the trans temps will tell you if the car was tracked because if you drive it hard you can see temps about 275 degrees. nissan has a machine called the consult 3 that will pull up that data. the trans issues are not as bad as people made them out to be. what happened in 09 was the factory set the launch control way to aggressively and they figured out they messed up and had owners dial back the launch. if you got someone who modded this car with over 600 torque and went hard on it without upgrading the ******, i may be a ticking time bomb. with the car being out for while there have been some tuning shops that can work on the trans for relatively cheap depending on your budget of course. shep trans, jacks transmission and ivey tune to name a few.
Thanks, was the 09 launch issue resolved with the 2010s? As far as any mods with this car the salesperson told me it is a one owner car with no mods. So the only way there can be ****** issues later on would be if it was launched excessively correct? I will go test drive it on friday and ask to see the black box (this is an audi dealership can this only be done at nissan dealerships?). 

Thanks a lot for the info. 

Back
Top Bottom