\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

i mean you can like the sound of Boxer engines if you want, thats all preference, and you can't argue that they are capable of great things, but you open up that Subaru hood and engine just looks dumb

Last edited:

[emoji]128077[/emoji]

Video of the Porsche, can't embed I'm on mobile.

Last edited:
Seeing a bunch of Supercars these last couple pages.

Audi R8 will forever be my dream car.

Legit need an extra $80k laying around so I can just get a used one and fap every morning before driving to work

Last edited:
It's naturally aspirated for now. Mostly suspension work, chassis reinforcement and some aero stuff here and there. I have plans to throw on a bottom mount HX40 in the future but I'd like to explore the limits of the car completely before I add any power.

This 944 doesn't look bad at all

Always loved those. Well, I like any 80-90s sports car. It would be dope to find a clean roller and put a stuuuuuupid v8 in it. Something like sc small block. :lol: I would say cams with a big overlap but that would just sound dumb in a Porsche.

I want a car I can scare myself in for sub 50k.

Nelson what's the word with the GTR? Did you pull the trigger on it? I just saw an accident happen thankfully everyone was okay but then the loudest GTR passed by. Lawd it was beautiful.

Nelson what's the word with the GTR? Did you pull the trigger on it? 
lol no. i still have my Evo (hopefully only until Saturday)

I'm also in the process of looking for a new place so i probably won't get a new car until that's sorted out.

I'm also in the process of looking for a new place so i probably won't get a new car until that's sorted out.

Good stuff glad to see people makin moves in here. A new place with a new car isn't a bad way to end off the year.

Good stuff glad to see people makin moves in here. A new place with a new car isn't a bad way to end off the year.
tbh neither one will probably happen by the end of 2015, but i appreciate ya.

I'm still going back n forth between the e92 and the GTR. i love the e92 so much that it would be a tough choice even if the prices were closer. and i've been told it's a better driving experience.  but i need to drive a GTR before i decide

Back
Top Bottom