\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

200 more hp and they're basically neck and neck.

Your above statement is very true. Lol
yeah, just ignore the fact that the charger is a 4,200lbs sedan with a solid rear axle. LMAO!! STI is getting beat by one of the worst track capable cars there is. 
roll.gif

Last edited:
They practically run rally america.

Subaru[edit]
Subaru has been an integral part of Rally America from its inception. At the time Rally America was begun, Subaru's Impreza, and in particular the WRX STi versions of the vehicle, had already become the most numerous competitive rally car in North America. Subaru became a sponsor of the series and many prizes and other incentives were provided by the company both for rally in general, and Subaru driving teams in particular. A fully stocked parts truck was dispatched to all national events, offering Subaru teams unique access to parts and expertise on scene. There are also discounts on parts for teams using Subaru Rally Team USA parts.[4]

Subaru is all in on rally like they very well should be but to discount other teams because Subaru "created" a league of their own to run the table.

:wow: :wow: :smokin

Didn't even know this. All from a "Japanese" manufacturer. Dudes been winning Away games for like ever :lol:

Crazy

Americans arent really into rally

But it's called "Rally America"?

Gotcha, it all makes sense now.

I should have said american companies. Dodge isnt putting the dart out there :rofl:

Back pedaling is usually cool.

They should put the hellcat out there. Lol

Back pedaling?

The hellcat isnt a rally car and we both know that. They dont have a rally car in their whole lineup because the majority of american consumers dont buy rally cars.

Need suggestions. Currently have a VW Tiguan that I am going to trade, wife hates it, She's going to keep our other car a VW CC. So I am going to be driving the new car. Need something spacious, cargo room, decent on gas, and can fit in a garage, so no trucks. Any ideas?

Price range?
Under 45k

What about a jeep grand cherokee or the new explorer the cops are starting to drive? They arent amazing on gas but my only other idea would be a audi q5 but i doubt you will like it if you didnt like the VW
I'm going to look at the Grand Cherokee. Not a fan of Ford and the Q5 didn't impress.

And I thought we were going to be able to have an actual conversation about cars. :smh:

Go subigang

Last edited:

okay ill break this small part of the car food chain down for you guys

e92 m3 > e46 m3 > e30 m3 > m4 > e36 m3 > every bmw ever made even base model > ford focus 
I beg to differ...

but i am not going to argue with someone with one of the last "actual" M car's...too bad it couldnt beat tuned 335i's lol.

I would say besides the ridiculous amount power from the m4...it belongs after the e36

Tbh, the e9X m3 was a good buy 4-5+ years ago.

It's in that awkward stage where it isn't yet approaching being a classic, more and more people are owning it, and it looks dated next to the M4. Kind of like when the E92 M3 came out back in '08 and the E46 was just there.

Now the E46 is cancelling out a bit and is looking more and more appealing as the years go by. But back when the ///E46 first came out
sick.gif
sick.gif
(in a good way).

And if you owned a e9x m3 with very low miles after that first 1-2 year depreciation hit, you wouldn't have really lost much and would have gotten to enjoy it and just sell it with 70+k miles.
Completely agree when it comes to the e46. I have a e90 and e93 now, and I am still planning to get my hands on a e46 ///M. Never had one and ALWAYS wanted one. When I decided to get my e93 I consider the M, but couldnt bring myself to fork over the extra cash for a less powerful machine that would burn much more gas.

I beg to differ...

but i am not going to argue with someone with one of the last "actual" M car's...too bad it couldnt beat tuned 335i's lol.

I would say besides the ridiculous amount power from the m4...it belongs after the e36
I do as well, the M4 is higher up on my list personally, possibly even before the E46.

Im not really upset with the 335 being faster with a tune, well because its got 2 ******* turbos 
laugh.gif
 put a SC on the M and its over. over. over. Also the 335 drives pretty damn similar to a 328, which isn't anything to brag about at all.

It's in that awkward stage where it isn't yet approaching being a classic, more and more people are owning it, and it looks dated next to the M4. Kind of like when the E92 M3 came out back in '08 and the E46 was just there.

Now the E46 is cancelling out a bit and is looking more and more appealing as the years go by. But back when the ///E46 first came out :x :x (in a good way).

And if you owned a e9x m3 with very low miles after that first 1-2 year depreciation hit, you wouldn't have really lost much and would have gotten to enjoy it and just sell it with 70+k miles.

I actually agree with all this

I remember first laying eyes on the E46 at NYC auto show, I go every year and the initial feeling I had didn't have same effect with other models

Last edited:

Now the E46 is cancelling out a bit and is looking more and more appealing as the years go by. But back when the ///E46 first came out
sick.gif
sick.gif
(in a good way).

How was it a good buy when it was only 2 years old? I still have the window sticker to mine and its just a tad over 70k and I picked it up for under half that, sounds like a steal to me. I think they will stay around this price range for awhile too.

I think the E92 will age just as gracefully as the E46 considering a good bit of people consider it the GOAT M.

I do as well, the M4 is higher up on my list personally, possibly even before the E46.

Im not really upset with the 335 being faster with a tune, well because its got 2 ******* turbos 
laugh.gif
 put a SC on the M and its over. over. over. Also the 335 drives pretty damn similar to a 328, which isn't anything to brag about at all.
Haha, to your point put a big single turbo on a 335, and...you have probably the most unreliable sleeper car ever, and will probably get it to function right once every other year lol.

Yeah I actually preferred my e46 330ci (drive) compared to my current 335. Im thinking to slap a LSD/with lockdown, and possibly springs/shocks on it. 

Is it a Rc-F or RC350...and what model M3? F80 or e90?

Thats an RC 350

Im voting Lexus over the beamer, especially if youre talking used. Nothing like having an ultra reliable car.

The RC/IS is the car I fiend over. Tough to keep them under 45k though them options always look nice. I thought you wanted a 4 door Al

Thats an RC 350

Im voting Lexus over the beamer, especially if youre talking used. Nothing like having an ultra reliable car.

The RC/IS is the car I fiend over. Tough to keep them under 45k though them options always look nice. I thought you wanted a 4 door Al
Oh if a RC 350, should be comparing next to a 335. 

Not sure how funds are for maintenance on his end. But the lexus may be the better bet. This is coming from a avid BMW person.

Thats an RC 350

Lol my last car was a coupe

Lol. I love cars period when I'm car browsing mode im all over and now I have legit limit to play with my reasonable dreams

I meant to put M4, RC and M3 diff class, used RC got decent prices I've seen.

Edit: oooo I see the RC-F more sporty higher cost yeaaaaaaa

Last edited:
Contemplating a RCF myself but wanted to wait and see if they refresh the engine or if they drop a new ISF.

Also thinking about the next Infiniti coupe in 2017, new 3.0 TT V6. Would wait for aftermarket support first. They are putting the new engine in the 16 Q50 so should have an idea of how much support is out there for it.

Ultimately I want a R35 GTR.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom