\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Basic tahoes already running in the 60s .. this particular burb def gonna start around 85

I had 20 in the truck it was perfect all around.

How long have u had it? Might as well go ahead n switch it out or can u bare lookin at it for another year or so

I got it tinted back in February. I lowkey want to go back and get 25 Instead. But I'll rock with it until next year and get it redone

No mames gran turismo? Thats just like saying i mastered manual in forza so that means i can do it irl. I am well aware autos arent going anywhere but if you dont think they wont offer a manual transmission for purist then your ill. And if that ever does happen there will always be aftermarket support for real drivers

You can learn driving lines in a book. It's not the same as saying I learned a physical task. Whether or not they stop offering manuals... it's closed minded to think that if something doesn't have a manual its not a drivers car or you arent a real driver. The GT2RS is a dual clutch auto. Y'all gonna try and say thats not a "drivers" car. The third pedal is not the sum of the driving experience, the driving experience is pushing the mechanical limits of a machine engineered to transfer power to the road to drive you forward.

Honestly, there are two dictionary definitions for drive...

1. operate and control the direction and speed of a motor vehicle.
2. propel or carry along by force in a specified direction.

Force, speed, direction.... thats all that really matters. Dancing on a third pedal is very stylish and artistic but at the end of the day it is just an artistic gesture.
If you consider driving an art form of self expression maybe I can see your argument.
But if you consider driving to be the act of driving, and your joy comes not from the expression of yourself, but from the expression of you becoming a part of the marvelous engineering that allows you to push the limits of physics and competition then you aren't going to be bothered that you can't row the gears.

I think if there was a "Driver society or driver brotherhood" it would be divided into houses with manual purist falling into the Italian house and Germans having different house and philosophy.

Swapped the stock headlights for black ones today

Halfway
20180508_155902.jpg
After
20180508_155923.jpg

Attachments

• 20180508_141026.jpg
    20180508_141026.jpg
    445.4 KB · Views: 7
how much do yall usually spend on tint?

i heard 200 is a nice deal

Fam you need to find out what type of film is used and if the tint is computer cut or hand cut. There are unskilled cats that will put some trash film which will turn purple for $200.

Ran my boys big turbo ST tonight. Honestly didn’t expect to run and it was out of the blue but he just installed it. It’s on a base file he said plus our other two friends were in his car (about 600 lbs total) and I won every run :lol: He money shifted one of the runs lmao

Ran my boys big turbo ST tonight. Honestly didn’t expect to run and it was out of the blue but he just installed it. It’s on a base file he said plus our other two friends were in his car (about 600 lbs total) and I won every run :lol: He money shifted one of the runs lmao
Should I get a cold air intake ?

Seems pretty self explanatory. The computers are controlling everything besides gas and brake pedal and of course steering.

Yeah that's bull**** too.

If you aren't good at launching your car in a street race you are getting walked.

Any Joe Blow can't launch a Hellcat or even a 392 without a lot of practice.

Try launching my DSG perfectly :lol: It has launch control too but it’s absolutey useless as you’ll just spin and spin. I haven’t mastered a launch perfectly in my car. A lot better than when I first got it though.

Back
Top Bottom