\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

:smh:

20180724_082709.jpg

Nooooo what happened?

That’s what I’m saying

Even 150 each way is too much I live in Boston 150 miles is like out of state :lol:

I’ve never been to this shop I just used one that my insurance recommended cause I paid $0. If one of their *** *** employees was driving around in my car :smh:

They have no excuse. See if theres laws against this and whatnot.

Nooooo what happened?
A car was turning right, but stopped (probably for a pedestrian?) so that their rear bumper was still poking into the lane. I was 2 cars back, so the guy in front of me swerved around the car, I wasn't able to squeeze by. Never even saw the car, didnt have a chance to stop or nothing. So I clipped his bumper sliding by. My fault too since it's a rear ender.

Truck is going into the body shop on Wednesday to get fixed. Gonna get a couple things touched up while it's there. Probably gonna get it paint corrected too, because they're gonna have to repaint the bumper and fender which is gonna stand out against the stock swirled paint.

I think this is the first time ever in this topic where I didnt see it on the 1st or 2nd page of the General forum, and never seen it go a WHOLE day without a post.

Anyways, for the stick drivers, no one ever told me to park the car in 1st or reverse with the hand brake. The almost 5 years ive been drivig stick its just been neutral and hand brake. What yall do and why this 1st/reverse thing?

So check engine light came back on
They looked at it
Said actuator or some **** needs to be changed
Gonna cost me 325
Whatever goons take it in thurs

I think this is the first time ever in this topic where I didnt see it on the 1st or 2nd page of the General forum, and never seen it go a WHOLE day without a post.

Anyways, for the stick drivers, no one ever told me to park the car in 1st or reverse with the hand brake. The almost 5 years ive been drivig stick its just been neutral and hand brake. What yall do and why this 1st/reverse thing?

I don’t know if it necessarily has to be 1st or reverse (I’ve always done 1st), I think it just has to be in a gear. It helps keep the car from rollin. If you’re parking on a flat or semi flat surface the handbrake works just fine.

It’s more so when you park on a incline that you’re supposed to park in gear. I always did it out of habit just in case I didn’t lift the handbrake up far enough to keep the car from rolling forwards or backwards

I’m case the hand brake fails it won’t roll away. I just do neutral in mine

Have to take in my beater Jeep Renegade in. CEL came on and with those you cant pull the code off the EVIC.

I tried using my diablosport trinity from the hellcat to pull the code but no dice.

NT fam, I’m in the market for a new ride. I currently have a 2017 Accord Sport that I love, but my family is growing again, so the Accord ain’t gonna cut it two child seats. I’m looking for something big enough to haul around two kids, but don’t want something that looks like a “mommy” ride, if that makes sense. I’m also 6’5. I’ve been looking at the Chevy Tahoe, and the VW Tiguan so far. Anyone have experience with either one? I’m open to suggestions/recommendations. Thanks!

NT fam, I’m in the market for a new ride. I currently have a 2017 Accord Sport that I love, but my family is growing again, so the Accord ain’t gonna cut it two child seats. I’m looking for something big enough to haul around two kids, but don’t want something that looks like a “mommy” ride, if that makes sense. I’m also 6’5. I’ve been looking at the Chevy Tahoe, and the VW Tiguan so far. Anyone have experience with either one? I’m open to suggestions/recommendations. Thanks!
Cop the VW Atlas :nerd:

I really like the CX-9.

Even on steep hills?
Yes but you should always use the handbrake.you don’t want the weight of the car being held by your gear. I think if you’re facing downhill you put it in reverse and if you’re facing uphil you put it in first.

durango SRT

Lexus GX are nice.
Toyota Sequoia or the Highlander (has 3rd row)'
Volvo XC90

But the Tahoe is your best bet.

Tahoe and Tiguan are two very different sized (and priced) vehicles. :lol: Do yu want a full size? Do you want new or used? What is your price range?

Back
Top Bottom