\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

cant wait for the comparison of ZL1 1LE vs GT500

650hp vs 7xxhp
6 speed manual vs 7 speed DCT
track car vs track car

i wonder how theyre going to price the GT500 though. The ZL1 1LE and GT350R are already $65-70k.

Screenshot_2019-01-14-15-35-24.png

Camry?

I'm not a Mustang guy, but I'm feeling the new GT500

New Mustang and Supra both trash .

Supra sure...

Mustang is dope though. I personally love what Chevy is doing with the Camaro and Ford is doing with the Mustang and making them true sports cars that can attack the track.

Challengers are great muscle drag cars but I would be afraid to turn that boat on a track and crash. Plus Challenger interiors are trash.

Supra sure...

Mustang is dope though. I personally love what Chevy is doing with the Camaro and Ford is doing with the Mustang and making them true sports cars that can attack the track.

Challengers are great muscle drag cars but I would be afraid to turn that boat on a track and crash. Plus Challenger interiors are trash.
Have you driven all three? And spent time sitting in the cars?

It would have been a PERFECT Celica or MR2
Fans would be outraged a MR2 that doesn't have an engine in the back. Looks like it is going to be tight getting a larger turbo in that Supra unless a lot of stuff is coming out.

Have you driven all three? And spent time sitting in the cars?

Challenger yes. Rented a SRT for a weekend trip driving on Highway 5 from Norcal to Socal. Had great pull but was not very impressed with its handling capabilities. Mustang GT 350, limited driving experience. A friend who had one let me take it around for a little bit but it was night and day compared to the Challenger. Camaro ZL1, unfortunately have not driven yet but all the reviews say its an amazing track car. Hopefully someday. I do prefer the looks of the challenger between all three though. But a car needs to be more than just looks to really seal the deal for me.

I believe Nelson can chime in more since he runs a dealership and has a good amount of experience between these cars. I believe he was even underwhelmed with the hellcat challenger.

Last edited:
U a fat guy?
Mostly fattys complain about seats

Lol I'm 6 foot 180-190 pounds.

I drove 400 miles in a new Mustang. Never again bruh. Had me so uncomfortable

Challenger yes. Rented a SRT for a weekend trip driving on Highway 5 from Norcal to Socal. Had great pull but was not very impressed with its handling capabilities. Mustang GT 350, limited driving experience. A friend who had one let me take it around for a little bit but it was night and day compared to the Challenger. Camaro ZL1, unfortunately have not driven yet but all the reviews say its an amazing track car. Hopefully someday. I do prefer the looks of the challenger between all three though. But a car needs to be more than just looks to really seal the deal for me.

I believe Nelson can chime in more since he runs a dealership and has a good amount of experience between these cars. I believe he was even underwhelmed with the hellcat challenger.

I respect your opinion since u spent time ain few of the cars.

Spend some time in the maro I'm interested in what u think.

And I kind of agree with u on the chally it isn't exactly confidence inspiring because it is larger and is more difficult to throw around turns.

On the track and street are totally different BTW.

It all depends what you will be using the car for.

Toyota should've named the Supra the new GT86 and charged $35-40k for it and be done. I understand why it was done, because sports cars are such low volume it wouldn't bring them an influx in sales. So codeveloping with BMW it wont make or break them. However, if they really wanted to revitalize the Supra name they should've created an engine deserving of the title and put it in the FT1 concept, but with everyone buying CUV's why would they?

All we can do is see how it'll perform. Idk if anyone knew the potential of the 2JZ when it was released. The renders I've seen of them on TE37's & Meisters look decent tho. Can't wait for the wide body kits lol.

Yup. And I'm one of the people who's calves were seriously burned by the side exhausts and why they ended up changing it for the '96 (and onward) Viper.
Interesting how the non of the renderings for the car showed side exits. Even this one on a documentary i found

Screenshot_2019-01-15-04-38-38.png

Still want my 3rd Gen tho.

I know yall probably don't care or even know what it is but I'm posting it anyway. I'm in Tulsa at the Chili Bowl Nationals. Today was night 1 of 6. Gonna be an awesome week. Having that all-access pass certainly don't hurt

IMG_20190114_144231.jpg
I don't care about the event, but I am weird I could just sit and watch the guys play in the dirt. I could watch yard equipment and tractors for hours.

I can't believe I am saying this but I like what I hear about the new Mustang, once Chevy and Ford stopped focusing on competing with each other the cars got better. Hey why are we only focusing on them couple other brands across the water make fast cars to, lets aim to beat them.

Back
Top Bottom