\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Then they do stuff that has potential like the brz and kill it, would it really be that hard to slap a turbo or supercharger on it from the factory? Why is bmw and Mercedes making the motor for the Supra and new Z? Come on... the mk4 Supra and 300zx has some of the greatest engines of all time.
Then it'd have the same FA20 thats in the WRX :lol:

Also, to be fair the 2jz was coproduced with Yamaha. They should've hit them up again.

Then it'd have the same FA20 thats in the WRX :lol:

Also, to be fair the 2jz was coproduced with Yamaha. They should've hit them up again.

That would be a good thing... lots or parts but in a totally different car.

Yeah I know companies help each other out with design but this just feels off.

It’s not like the Supra was the only car offered with a 2jz in it.

Bisi got whips fo days

i follow his wife
she a bad lil asian
i be tempted to slide in her dm's
and see if she down for a 3some
with me and my wife
cause she never show him
matter of fact she dont be wearing her ring either

Last edited:
Ehh I think the design will probably grow on most people. This kinda reminds me of when Honda brought back the type R. It still looks a little over the top to me but they’re actually pretty dope cars and not crazy expensive at 35-40k.

That would be a good thing... lots or parts but in a totally different car.

Yeah I know companies help each other out with design but this just feels off.

It’s not like the Supra was the only car offered with a 2jz in it.

Toyota was stuffing that motor or variations of it in several JDM vehicles. It was a way different era and Japanese consumers have gravitated towards 'Kei' cars since then, so this project becomes even more of a vanity project.

This car will either be one and done after a 4-5 year production run or fill the void that the Nissan GTR once had before it got way too expensive.

We’ll see how it sells.

Who knows maybe it will be good after all. No matter what they do they are gonna piss some people off.

485hp for 38995 from dodge.
no excuses.
Not doubting just curious which Dodge.
mplsdunk mplsdunk
Sound like a broken record but yeah I want an FC
Right imagine if the mustang had a 35 hp increase since 2002. We would be at around 300ish hp :lol: instead we have a 200 hp increase and can be had for under 40k :pimp:
Exactly, I wonder what Mustang owners would say if the car only increased 35HP since 2002.
Dude Bishi has some crazy idea.

Fc’s are dope but you gotta know what you’re in for.

They can be reliable if you take care of them. But they are just different. You’re constantly gonna be changing plugs, adding oil etc. none of it is hard. Engine is super easy to work on since it’s tiny you got a lot of room.

I think about getting another one but they are all trashed so I’d have to get a jdm one which is fine. Parts would be a pain but not as bad as a skyline or something they never made here.

Nothing sounds meaner than a bridge ported rotary running straights, nothing...

Toyota was stuffing that motor or variations of it in several JDM vehicles. It was a way different era and Japanese consumers have gravitated towards 'Kei' cars since then, so this project becomes even more of a vanity project.

This car will either be one and done after a 4-5 year production run or fill the void that the Nissan GTR once had before it got way too expensive.
Nissan better make sure they get the new GTR right because they certainly set the bar high for themselves.

Nissan better make sure they get the new GTR right because they certainly set the bar high for themselves.

Had no idea that there was even one in the works. :lol:

There was some buzz on the current gen getting some (ugly) aero/body work but nothing on the successor.

Last edited:

There was some buzz on the current gen getting some (ugly) aero/body work but nothing on the successor.
I think they really plan on selling the Italian designed version. Not 100% sure tho. R34's will be legal in 4 years. Might pick one up as an "old school" and have an electric daily by then (along with a motorcycle) lol.

They can be reliable if you take care of them. But they are just different. You’re constantly gonna be changing plugs, adding oil etc. none of it is hard. Engine is super easy to work on since it’s tiny you got a lot of room.

I think about getting another one but they are all trashed so I’d have to get a jdm one which is fine. Parts would be a pain but not as bad as a skyline or something they never made here.

Respect to anyone use maintains a rotary.

They sound so nasty as well I love it.

i follow his wife
she a bad lil asian
i be tempted to slide in her dm's
and see if she down for a 3some
with me and my wife
cause she never show him
matter of fact she dont be wearing her ring either

Aye bro, was it you who talked about that show Fastest Car on Netflix? I watched because someone mentioned his wife being bad and the whole episode I was waiting for said bad wife and ended up waiting the whole season...

Nah man :lol:

Nothing concrete however they have to have some ideas what they want in the next one. However personally they should stop production for 3/4 years then come out with a totally redesigned one changing the game again.

However they did the R&D and are going to keep squeezing every penny out of it.

Thats all rotary cars tho. I know what im in for when i cop my D. And truth.

Well yeah, generally they are all the same.

Fc just have certain things you gotta look for, leaking fuel damper is #1 or that thing is gonna burn to the ground.

Don’t buy anything with a bad apex seal either becasue that apex seal took the rotor housing with it. Same with something that over heated. Everything is warped at that point and it isn’t a simple rebuild.

Back
Top Bottom