\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

My Maxima registration is $189 & Challengers is $213, both vanity plates. Good for 2 years so can't complain. Some prices mentioned in here are insane

Been MIA from this thread. Decided I had enough of 2020 being ****ty.

Life is short. YOLO it up if you can.
8FE02429-6208-460F-974E-F457E828AD12.jpeg

Mine was due in April..I went but for some reason they weren’t doing them that day and the guy said they extended it for 3 months so I had until July. Completely forgot until I noticed last week :lol:

I need an oil change anyway so. Good to know about the 3 months, even though im way over. :lol:

boosthog boosthog Very nice, congrats. Love the yellow ceramics :pimp: That thing is a beast.

I took the whip up through the Suches Loop in northern GA today. Such a great up/down/windy drive. No one was in front of me for the majority of it too... Amazing.

Met up with a few buddies for a car meet this morning and got to see my boys Viper ACR extreme he picked up a few months ago

it’s one of only 12 in the US that was made in striker orange for 2016 model year
28402069-1F68-4278-B379-3DBA086B04E1.jpeg

Hey I know the owners of that car and the guy in the pic haha. Cool peoples

if you could only have one vehicle to do it all what y’all coppin? keep it under 80k

i would say a pickup, probably a diesel, cummins or power stroke

Drove my boys M5 Comp yesterday and then his bros Model Y Performance.zx

The M5 is a goddamn rocketship, was doing some pulls in it in a field and its ridiculous. Model Y is something crazy too, its quick af and it being so quiet is weird. Also the auto braking is a cool feature.

So see I got a photo ticket in the mail... think 2 months ago I got caught in a speed trap camera, I’m hoping I was only doing 15mph over lol, won’t know till mail lady drop mail off. Anyway to get out these photo camera tickets ?

if you could only have one vehicle to do it all what y’all coppin? keep it under 80k

i would say a pickup, probably a diesel, cummins or power stroke
My car. An Sq5. Roomy enough for car seat. Roomy cargo area. Fun to drive, and, air suspension. It hits all the boxes for me.

So see I got a photo ticket in the mail... think 2 months ago I got caught in a speed trap camera, I’m hoping I was only doing 15mph over lol, won’t know till mail lady drop mail off. Anyway to get out these photo camera tickets ?
talk to a ticket lawyer before you even open the mail

in some cities u can ignore those from what a lawyer in cali told me, but that was for red light. we aint got speed cameras here.

talk to a ticket lawyer before you even open the mail

in some cities u can ignore those from what a lawyer in cali told me, but that was for red light. we aint got speed cameras here.

yeah I’m thinking about ignoring it but it was in Scottsdale Arizona lol and did a google search and seem they take these photo tickets serious there.

looking to buy a car again. i've had 3 c63's (all the previous gen with the 6.3L). always been an amg guy, but nothing really excites me right now. can spend up to like $100k, but i don't really have any interest in anything domestic. any suggestions?

edit: looking to buy used. don't think i'll ever be able to justify buying a brand new car.

Back
Top Bottom