\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

He may be an idiot (and he's very eccentric) but the cars are technologically very sound. Just some crappy build issues. But in today's world, electric cars are here to stay. I actually like them.

Have you ever gone for a ride in a P90 or P100D? If not, do yourself a favor and go for a ride and have the person who owns it set it up in "ludicrous mode" and then tell them to HIT IT from a standstill. You'll never experience speed like that. It's insane! 👍
yeah i have and i'm just a muscle car dude at heart so i cannot find enjoyment in electric motors like that

also motor cycles it would feel weird riding thru the forest on something so silent :lol:

yeah i have and i'm just a muscle car dude at heart so i cannot find enjoyment in electric motors like that

also motor cycles it would feel weird riding thru the forest on something so silent :lol:

idk how people like them outside them being fast. I love me a loud exhaust and wanna hear that as I drive. Don’t wanna just hear the road and my tires that the Tesla provide you if you decide to ride with no music and windows down:sick:

idk how people like them outside them being fast. I love me a loud exhaust and wanna hear that as I drive. Don’t wanna just hear the road and my tires that the Tesla provide you if you decide to ride with no music and windows down:sick:
for me its not just that, i think elon musk is a total duzhebaghe

and has created a weird cult like following

A rumble heavy exhaust note & pleasantly loud engine is > a quiet as a mouse electric motor imo. I need some sound from my car. I can see why people like electric though. The automotive landscape is changing quick & electric is the future. I'll hold onto my hemi & my V6 Nissan

Word.

definitely going to be pushing a petrol powered car for AS LONG AS LEGALLY POSSIBLE.

EV crate motors and conversions are on the rise and will be common place in the not so far future....

I don’t think we will see petrol cars phased out in our lifetime, maybe our grandchildren but they will start to become antiquated soon as we see more EV’s on the road....

buy a classic(s) now, (sit on it or beat it to hell) and convert it to electric when the gas either becomes unaffordable, too hard to come by or the laws forbid you from driving a petrol vehicle.

Once conversions are common and cheap, people are going to start buying up all the old chassis's and giving them a new life.

A rumble heavy exhaust note & pleasantly loud engine is > a quiet as a mouse electric motor imo. I need some sound from my car. I can see why people like electric though. The automotive landscape is changing quick & electric is the future. I'll hold onto my hemi & my V6 Nissan

Most of us automotive guys of course love loud exhaust notes, whether its that deep American V8 rumble or high revving European motor. But for most families, these loud exhausts get old real quick, especially when they have kids in the car.

Once the electric charging infrastructure is built up even more and they crack the code on super fast charging (5 mins or less), gas powered vehicles will be a thing of the past.

Were not gonna see that in our lifetime guys unfortunately because of the infrastructure. Grandkids or great grandkids will have that luxury with EV.

Most of us automotive guys of course love loud exhaust notes, whether its that deep American V8 rumble or high revving European motor. But for most families, these loud exhausts get old real quick, especially when they have kids in the car.

Once the electric charging infrastructure is built up even more and they crack the code on super fast charging (5 mins or less), gas powered vehicles will be a thing of the past.

MY KID LOVES IT, WE COME IN THE GARAGE AND HE PUTS HIS CRUDDY LITTLE PAWS ON MY FRESHLY CLEANED PAINT AND SAYS “VROOM VROOM, VROOM VROOM” :lol: :lol: GREATEST FEELING HONESTLY.

Tesla Gang. It’s dependent on your individual needs. I always have wanted a sports car and a gas efficient daily driver.

when I got my first 911, I didn’t wanna commute it 70 miles a day, so I picked up a Panamera Hybrid, then had a BMW 530e and am happy now with my Model X and FSD.

love scrolling Instagram, drinking coffee while my car just gets me to work.

24B82972-71FF-415E-9E19-676F5B11D086.jpeg
3616122F-4F78-48B7-8B02-68FB327D1ADA.jpeg

Last edited:

That's why it's smart to have a family hauler kind of vehicle like an SUV or Minivan so that exhaust note doesn't tire you out as time goes on or while hauling kids around often. They already have super fast charging available or something close to it I believe but not in abundance. Gas powered vehicles will be a thing of the past but not anytime soon I think

i'm a new tesla convert. just sold my srt 392 and ordered a new performance model s.

pointless in having power but no grip...
Were you still on stock rubber with the 392? Maybe that's where the grip issues were coming from? How're you liking the Tesla?

Naw i had demon reps wrapped in michelin ps4s 305's in the rear and 275's in the front. Definitely made a night and day difference in performance, but everything else was pretty much maxed out.

Have not received the tesla yet as it is/was in production before they stopped the factory lol. But i had a loaner Model S performance and the tech is unreal. AWD, 0-60mph in 2.3sec is certainly an experience on its own, perfect grip every time, autopilot, fsd coming soon. Just a better commuter car for me.

Naw i had demon reps wrapped in michelin ps4s 305's in the rear and 275's in the front. Definitely made a night and day difference in performance, but everything else was pretty much maxed out.

Have not received the tesla yet as it is/was in production before they stopped the factory lol. But i had a loaner Model S performance and the tech is unreal. AWD, 0-60mph in 2.3sec is certainly an experience on its own, perfect grip every time, autopilot, fsd coming soon. Just a better commuter car for me.
With 305's it must've had great grip. I'm sure the factory stopped because of the pandemic...hopefully their wasn't a virus breakout there. Yes, the tech is unreal. They can send over-the-air hp which is pretty damn neat. Enjoy it when it gets to you.

thanks man!

Oh for all Mopar guys in here, i do have the black oem hellcat wheels available (loose no rubber). $600shipped NT SPECIAL.

I’d probably miss combustion engines at first but get over it. Especially with the power of electric cars.

once it’s practical maybe I’d consider it. I like hopping in my whip and driving across the country so it’s not in my future any time soon.

I’d like a small diesel pickup.

They done put the Nardo/Destroyer grey on the 2021 Accord.My homie just bought 1

7BDA6354-D227-4F15-B4D2-26809DD751BC.png

I have this on my Civic Sport Hatch. Its Sonic gray and its not really nardo at all. Its more perrywinkle gray. I like it but wish it were more gray.

5286BDC0-09FA-4EAF-8296-07004E8FDBA0.jpeg

This is sonic gray on the Accord and IMO it looks awful on it. Pic your boy took makes it look more gray, probably the fact it was at night and the lighting. At night my car looks like that also. In the day time you can def see the perriwinkle gray im talking about, like this pic.

I’d probably miss combustion engines at first but get over it. Especially with the power of electric cars.

once it’s practical maybe I’d consider it. I like hopping in my whip and driving across the country so it’s not in my future any time soon.

I’d like a small diesel pickup.

With electric cars, charging is just another thing you have to worry about, especially on long drives, or if you don’t have a home charger. I have done LA to Vegas and it was very doable but, again , it’s just one more thing to think about that you never had to in the past.

for me the trade off is worth it, because I wake up every day with a full battery and the amount of time I save regularly without having to stop and fill up gas is the blessing I never knew I needed. I have probably only needed a supercharger 5 or so times in the last year and they were long drives and the NAV does all the planning for you anyways.

If I were to go cross country I would need to map it out before hand on something like ABRP and follow the directions to a tee.

Yeah, day to day it would be fine for me but there are times where it just wouldn’t work.

that’s why I wish diesel was more popular here in regular sized suvs and cars.

you get better mpg’s and can refuel all over.

america makes it hard to bring diesels here though so I see why they don’t do it.

Back
Top Bottom