\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Bro copped a K5 GT Line. Cement with red interior. Pretty nice, lots of features for a $30k car. Impressed it has an adaptive cruise control type that also steers for you. Was using it on the highway like whoah. Fog lights at night are hella cool. Its like 3 small orbs. :lol:
C3494213-6F24-4A0F-9E47-94143E993019.jpeg
My boy just got one of these (bot sure if its GT). I like it a lot

The SRT Team Is Dead, Engineers Absorbed Within Stellantis: Report

Long live SRT!
With the merger between FCA and PSA completed, the new Stellantis group is official. While initial reports almost pushed the Chrysler brand off the edge, Stellantis CEO Carlos Tavares confirmed in a recent interview that it will be otherwise. Instead, Stellantis will prioritize reinvigorating the Chrysler marque in the US over bringing Peugeot across the Atlantic.

As it stands, Chrysler is safe, but it seems like we weren't looking at the right place during the merger. Apparently, the one that will (sort of) hit the ax under the Stellantis group is the Street and Racing Technology (SRT) Team. This is according to a Stellantis spokesperson who spoke to Mopar Insidersamid the looming rumors.

The move wasn't a total dissolution of the SRT performance engineering team, though. According to the spokesperson, the team has been integrated into the company's global engineering organization.

"This action will have the two-way benefit of ensuring that our brands’ SRT and performance-focused product offerings continue to meet the highest quality standards and expectations while delivering key learnings from motorsports and other high-performance-technology applications across a wider mix of our company’s product lines," the spokesperson told Mopar Insiders.

With that said, sales and development of SRT-branded vehicles under Dodge, as well as the Jeep and Ram vehicles that use the expertise of the SRT team, will still continue. This is just a mere dilution, with the SRT team working on all the brands under Stellantis.

The Hottest SRTs Right Now:
Meanwhile, while we still expect high-performance Dodge, Jeep, and Ram vehicles in the near future, Dodge CEO Tim Kuniskis has confirmed in a recent interview that the days of the supercharged Hellcat V8 engines are numbered in favor of electrification.

Could the disbandment of the SRT team be connected to this? Who knows, but we'd wager the use of electrification in performance vehicles under the Stellantis group, along with the help of the newly-absorbed SRT engineers, will play a huge role moving forward.

Bro copped a K5 GT Line. Cement with red interior. Pretty nice, lots of features for a $30k car. Impressed it has an adaptive cruise control type that also steers for you. Was using it on the highway like whoah. Fog lights at night are hella cool. Its like 3 small orbs. :lol:
Are these RWD and launch control. Wife and I was at a light and noticed the couple next to us was to on a test drive and burning the tires.

its odd to me to use the back up camera when i drive a car with one... i never catch myself looking at the screen just my mirrors.
Sometimes my brain takes a second depending on the car. Some work great, some are pretty bad and I also use the mirrors as well.

Parallel parking it’s all there is in big crowded cities.
Most of the time I even have to put one side of the car on top of the streets. **** is mad narrow in Bogota haha

I feel that. I can barely cut the wheel enough when parallel parking on my street because of how narrow. too much and you're going to touch the car parked on the opposite side of the street

It's funny, as much as people complain about regulations and the auto industry changing we keep getting this unprecedented amount of monsters.

I really like these A LOT! May be my choice when my lease ends next February on my Fusion. I love sedans and still want one and with Ford dropping all of them, my choices are slim. These look great and I LOVE the blue color they have. Now, can that blue be ordered with red leather?🤔🤔🤔

I really like these A LOT! May be my choice when my lease ends next February on my Fusion. I love sedans and still want one and with Ford dropping all of them, my choices are slim. These look great and I LOVE the blue color they have. Now, can that blue be ordered with red leather?🤔🤔🤔
They copied the Lincoln MKZ which is a ford product :lol:

Been told y’all about these heavy displacement V8 cars. At the end of the day, Dodge is a business and needs to make money. Most of their cars are dinosaurs and the world is already moving in a completely different direction. The fact that you can have forced Induction cars put out more power and that can actually turn or even EV cars that can be sports oriented is evidence that it’s time for dodge to move on.

we had a great run with the modern muscle car war. Need to see what type of innovation products FCA can bring to the table because they’re falling far behind.

The SRT Team Is Dead, Engineers Absorbed Within Stellantis: Report

Long live SRT!
With the merger between FCA and PSA completed, the new Stellantis group is official. While initial reports almost pushed the Chrysler brand off the edge, Stellantis CEO Carlos Tavares confirmed in a recent interview that it will be otherwise. Instead, Stellantis will prioritize reinvigorating the Chrysler marque in the US over bringing Peugeot across the Atlantic.

As it stands, Chrysler is safe, but it seems like we weren't looking at the right place during the merger. Apparently, the one that will (sort of) hit the ax under the Stellantis group is the Street and Racing Technology (SRT) Team. This is according to a Stellantis spokesperson who spoke to Mopar Insidersamid the looming rumors.

The move wasn't a total dissolution of the SRT performance engineering team, though. According to the spokesperson, the team has been integrated into the company's global engineering organization.

"This action will have the two-way benefit of ensuring that our brands’ SRT and performance-focused product offerings continue to meet the highest quality standards and expectations while delivering key learnings from motorsports and other high-performance-technology applications across a wider mix of our company’s product lines," the spokesperson told Mopar Insiders.

With that said, sales and development of SRT-branded vehicles under Dodge, as well as the Jeep and Ram vehicles that use the expertise of the SRT team, will still continue. This is just a mere dilution, with the SRT team working on all the brands under Stellantis.

The Hottest SRTs Right Now:
Meanwhile, while we still expect high-performance Dodge, Jeep, and Ram vehicles in the near future, Dodge CEO Tim Kuniskis has confirmed in a recent interview that the days of the supercharged Hellcat V8 engines are numbered in favor of electrification.

Could the disbandment of the SRT team be connected to this? Who knows, but we'd wager the use of electrification in performance vehicles under the Stellantis group, along with the help of the newly-absorbed SRT engineers, will play a huge role moving forward.
Peugeots are garbage

FCA isn't known for quality either. Looks like a bad merger like the Daimler Chrysler one

Facts I don't even use the camera or mirrors.

I put my hand behind the passenger headrest and turn my head

People use backup cameras for the entire parallel parking move? I only really use it when im done doing the actual turn and using it to see the distance from my back to his plate. I know some cars have trajectory in their cameras but mine doesnt. Probably woudnt use that either. Wish there was a front cam or sensors on my whip for the distance in front also.

People use backup cameras for the entire parallel parking move? I only really use it when im done doing the actual turn and using it to see the distance from my back to his plate. I know some cars have trajectory in their cameras but mine doesnt. Probably woudnt use that either. Wish there was a front cam or sensors on my whip for the distance in front also.

mine has front sensor and they're amazing, they allow me good use of the space, a friend of mine has this Nissan that I use sometimes, and it doesn't have any sensors, always feel that im about to hit something in the front.

Drove the land cruiser up some mountains.. some parts were very narrow and felt the truck was gonna slide off the cliff. some good adrenaline for a California dude driving on snow for the first time :lol:

A0A168E2-22DC-4366-9E34-70D5A7B197AB.JPG

You could've die ..but yolo.. nice whip lol

Back
Top Bottom