\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Sold the Mustang 😔 kinda had sellers remorse but oh well, still tryna find a Grand National locally

Picked up this 04 E55 AMG, with a 76 mm supercharger pulley, PLM heat exchanger, Eurocharged ECU Stage 2 Tune, CLS rear differential, etc

Nice lil cruiser for the Summer

IMG_4117.JPG
I don't even like Benz but that looks nice, man you have to check the midwest and TN for Grand Nationals.
benz nice but that volvo HARD AF
Can't front been looking at some Volvo's. :evil:. Saw one and got the go-ahead from the misses, but need to finish these two projects first.

Sold the Mustang 😔 kinda had sellers remorse but oh well, still tryna find a Grand National locally

Picked up this 04 E55 AMG, with a 76 mm supercharger pulley, PLM heat exchanger, Eurocharged ECU Stage 2 Tune, CLS rear differential, etc

Nice lil cruiser for the Summer

IMG_4117.JPG

one of the few benz i like a lot... such a clean car fam :pimp:

6.2 out of an 16 Cts-V with a tr6060 MANual.
Big blocks are cool and all but I'm not a fan of them. I'll make more power with a small block LS mod for mod
I dig it. Did you have to weld up custom mount brackets ? And where did you find the chevelle?

443A8CF8-1D21-4DF5-9B56-F88A35555D8C.jpeg
42A18C03-9D63-453B-8EA5-C1A3C3E98313.jpeg
F4B826B8-5BBC-419B-8F23-B665A5B3E63E.jpeg
8EAF6645-D13B-4B2A-8015-B1FE2EB0B0AF.jpeg
580377C5-752E-4C59-89CB-C251DB32D415.jpeg
8C580167-7CD3-4454-B26B-F5D8087CB9BB.jpeg

found these cars sunday and i been talking to the guy all week. Catch is he doesnt have a title for the 65 and im fighting so damn hard not to still buy it without one
That 442 👌. Man, both those cars when restored will be flames. Always loved the 442.

That 442 👌. Man, both those cars when restored will be flames. Always loved the 442.
Sadly it’s not a 442 ,however its a cutlass s.

came with a rocket 350 and almost all of them built with a 3 speed manual and a single exhuast but this one has duals .Drivetrain is in the olds but not in the impala which i wouldnt mind. Im going down to look at em friday so i can really see whats what.

I dig it. Did you have to weld up custom mount brackets ? And where did you find the chevelle?
They make bolt in mounts for any chassis nowadays. I used the dirty dingo mounts for the engine but since I'm using a tr6060 and not an t56 or t56 magnum it needed a custom mount due to lack of support with the tr6060s. Found the car locally in the bay area wheres it's been its whole life.

I ain't seen it for sale 😐. How much did you get for it? Im always looking for clean 50s for a good deal.
If you want a good deal on a GN your gonna have to get it out of state.

bruh :lol: it hella was at random too, some cat out the blue hit me on the gram asking if i was interested in selling my car and if could check it out, i agreed, he came and passed on it...but i was like bet it wasnt really for sale anyway, but it did spark my interest kinda, so i only put it up on offerup for like damn near 20k

yea i went out to dallas to look at a GN in Jan...ended up not buying it, but if i can find one close (west coast) id pay the premium to not have to travel cuz it adds up esp with transport.

Found a raptor i kinda want
chassis has like 170k miles but the motor was replaced
oh damn really? u out in LA?
thats pretty cool u got to sell it to them

im out in OC currently, yea it was kinda random but glad they doing something with it they copped it w/o the rims tho i think they wanna go more true Menace 93 style

BRO stunnaman stunnaman YOU SOLD THIS?????
WHY????????!???????

honestly i wasnt ready to sell it, but money talks, and cuz i want a GN over anything else

We not supporting that racist
Based on the vid you posted I find it very ignorant to label him a racist. Maybe there is more that I am unaware of but just him stating the black community loves the 300...... that is strong label that I don’t find him to be

Based on the vid you posted I find it very ignorant to label him a racist. Maybe there is more that I am unaware of but just him stating the black community loves the 300...... that is strong label that I don’t find him to be

Matt: “If you want to make friends with everybody, this is your car. And can I throw in? Uh, it seems it’s a small sample group, but I only had the car for like four days. Black people…love it. Love it! They love it like imagine going back to 2005 and the Chrysler 300 just came out, and it was like that attitude of this is an Al Capone kind of car. It’s like a gangster. It’s like a gangster, like when the belt, when the shoulder lines got really high and the windows got really… remember that?”

Matt: “When the Chrysler 300 came out, and every rapper was like Boom! Get one. Rims? Do it! Like the whole thing! Like Black people react to this the same way. Rich black people, poor black people. I got so many head turns from late model Mercedes owners rolling windows going, “What is that?!” Going crazy”

Zack: “I wonder why, it’s like, it’s such a good looking coupe?”

Matt: “You want to know why? Because it looks good and who could describe what you’re driving to the cops? Unidentifiable”

Zack: “…I’m not touching that.”

If you still want to support him after those comments which came so smoothly out of his mouth then :stoneface:
personally dont rock with him anymore, too many good people to support than to support someone who speaks that way

Back
Top Bottom