\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Every major tire site is back ordered, or not even listing the size I need. However, Amazon will apparently deliver by 10/15. What are the chances my order gets cancelled…

Every major tire site is back ordered, or not even listing the size I need. However, Amazon will apparently deliver by 10/15. What are the chances my order gets cancelled…
Going through the same thing. Need tires before the snow starts falling.

I got my set a few years ago at BJs. Check Costco/BJs if y’all have memberships. I got Michelins during Black Friday

This is a COMPLETE DISASTER!! 😱😱

I can't believe this was even signed off, not only for production, but that it got past the design stage looking like this. Everyone in the program should be fired yesterday!! 👎👎

This will make all the M2s that are out worth more and make them an instant classic and highly sought after in the coming years.

Way to lose your way BMW!! But I guess we shouldn't be surprised!!

I can't believe this was even signed off, not only for production, but that it got past the design stage looking like this. Everyone in the program should be fired yesterday!! 👎👎

This will make all the M2s that are out worth more and make them an instant classic and highly sought after in the coming years.

All these ugly *** new M designs are forsure making the classics going up. Prices on e36 and e46 m3s are ridiculous 🙄.

I like the new m2. But I also have a g80 so I’m a blind idiot according to the internet. :lol:

Did Will I Am design this after his Mercedes disaster?

Mercedes started with the dual screens in the W222. Don't know why they stopped with the W223 since everyone is copying them.

16551368.jpg

El-gXpgXgAQ7hLO.jpg

Yeah I am still not sure why Mercedes changed it up unless its just to make sure everything is digital including Climate Control etc

i like the neweer design

Newer one is meh, I dont like how theres no "housing" for the screens, like theres no leather dash above and around the center screen and gauge screen. That center screen also reminds me of like a self service kiosk at McDonalds or something. :lol: Idk I havent sat or even seen in person the interior in a new one yet, maybe its different in person.

It actually doesn’t look as bad as I originally thought. I actually kind of dig the wide boxy look.

Was riding next to a Rivian truck yesterday. Sheesh. That thing pulls so hard. So weird to see a street truck move like that.

Ugly asf, BMW trippin going from this
2CDDF631-C70D-4BC3-9630-70D210719B72.jpeg

To that ^ :smh:

there are probably going to be a ton of aftermarket front bumpers developed for the M2. the headlights are ugly too. hell, they should've just given it the G80 front. KIES motorsports did a good job with their aftermarket G80 grille.

Back
Top Bottom