Post Your CD Colletion

I swear Me and Send One must be long lost brothers, we got the same heat

gonna post the rest of my collection in a few hours

I used to have a pretty mean vinyl & tape collection as well, back in the day until I got robbed
frown.gif

Back in the day, I must've taped 2-3 years worth of non-stop Hip-hop radio shows, I had the whole East/West coast war recorded in detail, the songs ...theinterviews ....the beef ...the night pac got shot & the night he died all recorded, it would be great to still have that stuff to listen to. (roughly 100tapes!)

Sorry if you want to see some Kanye, Lupe, lil Wayne or crap like that, but I don't have any stuff like that
ohwell.gif

Again, this is just a taster, this & my post on page1 are not even half ....probably have about 1000 singles too...

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

Some dope collections in here.

I still have a couple of boxes in the closet, tons singles and promos, about 200 cassettes and maybe about 30 more cd's in the cars. I aint trying to snap pics of all that, but here's a few.

2ptcrjc.jpg
Did you scoop the Smoothe da Hustla when it first came out?

My brother lost his copy and I wanted to get it for him for Father's Day one year.

It's BREAD on the 'net now.

BTW to the people in here with mega collections, how old are you all?

tried to take pictures.. my camera sucks so you can't make out what I have... I know I have 120 cds and like 500 mixtapes in my room, the basement and justabout wherever you look. 99% of those mixtapes I do not even listen to or know I have......... I buy maybe 3-4 cds a month currently

I think in a few months I'ma save up a couple hundred and go onto half.com and just buy all the classics and personal favorites that I currently don'thave..

1oae7t.png

jsy8a0.png

2qi1u1e.png

2dwb321.png

erk9l1.png

szczzb.png

2zhffc9.png

sqsfmx.png

eulimc.png

That's not everything, but I'm done with picture taking. Here's a bonus pic from the last "post you cd/tape/lp collection:"
dm8c5c.jpg

the last hardcopy i bought was Twista- kamikaze.

since then its all itunes dload for me. Not the whole album download, just the songs i like.

Here's my collection. I got mostly mainstream stuff sorry. I also burnt a lot of cd's so there's some classics that I don't have.

rtmixw.jpg

157p275.jpg

Good to see someone else who owns the first Ganksta NIP album. That is a classic. He is the original Eminem talking about crazy psycho stuff. Makes what Eminemsays look like children's books.

This post makes me sad, all my cd's were stolen 2 years ago. Had 2 256 cd binders and a 96 cd binder filled with classic hiphop & rare promo cd's .This post hurts my soul.

Originally Posted by romedadude

EDIT: Hol' up! WillyBuck got a physical copy of Below The Heavens?
eek.gif
How much you buy that for?
$9.99 from Sound In Color back in '07.

You gotta be from Texas I see a lot of RAL albums.
Nah, New York. I'm an East Coast head, but I got love for other regions as well, especially Northern Cali.

Back
Top Bottom